Tremco PUMA Primer per 6 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 470070 805
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco PUMA Primer is a methyl-methacrylate (MMA), two-component primer for porous and non-porous substrates. It is used in Tremco’s polyurethane methacrylate (PUMA) technology systems. Rapid cure times allows for base coat application within 30 minutes Accepta...View More Details
About This Product
Tremco PUMA Primer is a methyl-methacrylate (MMA), two-component primer for porous and non-porous substrates. It is used in Tremco’s polyurethane methacrylate (PUMA) technology systems.
- Rapid cure times allows for base coat application within 30 minutes
- Acceptable for use at temperatures below 20 °F, allowing for continuation of projects in the colder months
- Initiator adjustments allow for 30 to 45 min cure time between applications independent of temperature
- Compatible with most Tremco sealants and coatings allowing for seamless transitions and warrantable connectivity between systems and detail work
- Unique chemistry allows for easy repair and the ability to apply additional coats for extended periods even after initial cure
- Designed for use with the Vulkem EWS and TREMproof PUMA systems
- Used on concrete, metal and wood surfaces before a Tremco PUMA base coat is applied
- Vulkem EWS PUMA Primer must be used with Initiator
Tremco's Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Technology provides superior elongation over traditional MMA/PMMA technology systems. These rapid curing systems feature extreme durability, fast cure independent of low temperature, crack bridging, tenacious adhesion and superior abrasion resistance.
Vulkem EWS with PUMA Technology is designed to have tenacious adhesion and extreme abrasion resistance. It possesses the capability to proceed with overburden one hour after application, which expedites construction schedules.
Vulkem Extreme Wearing System
Vulkem PUMA Primer 70 is part of Tremco's Vulkem Extreme Wear System (EWS). Vulkem EWS is a cold-applied system designed for waterproofing concrete slabs and protecting occupied areas underneath from water damage. This waterproofing system is ideal for asphalt overlay.
- Delivers extreme durability while maintaining crack-bridging characteristics, eliminating the need for reinforcing fabric
- 30-to-45-minute cure time between coats; ability to proceed to overburden 1 hour after application
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 20 °F (-7 °C)
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Compatible with approved Tremco sealants and coatings
- Premium waterproofing system backed by an all-inclusive warranty
Q & A
For more information go to