Tremco PUMA Base Coat T 372 per 6 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 470372 805
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco PUMA BC T 372 is a polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) base coat. It is a thixotropic version of Tremco PUMA BC, used for vertical rises, detailing, and field applied cant beads. Vulkem PUMA BC T 372 requires the use of Tremco's PUMA Initiator for cure. Vulkem PUMA BC ...View More Details
About This Product
Tremco PUMA BC T 372 is a polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) base coat. It is a thixotropic version of Tremco PUMA BC, used for vertical rises, detailing, and field applied cant beads. Vulkem PUMA BC T 372 requires the use of Tremco's PUMA Initiator for cure.
Vulkem PUMA BC T 372 bonds firmly to Vulkem Primer 70. It retains its integrity even if substrate movement causes hair-line cracks of up to 1/16" (1.5 mm). If cut or damaged, Vulkem PUMA BC T 372 will prevent water migration between itself and the substrate.
- Polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) technology delivers extreme durability while maintaining its crack-bridging characteristics
- Rapid set-up times allow for quick overall installation, as well as the ability to open up to foot traffic one hour later
- Can be applied at temperatures below 20 °F, which allows for continuation of projects in the colder months
- Initiator adjustments allow for 30 to 45 min cure time between applications, even at temperatures below freezing
- Compatible with Tremco sealants and coatings, which is essential for tie-ins, detailing and penetrations
- Extremely forgiving application allows users to apply additional coats along after the previous coat has cured
- Unique chemistry allows for easy repair
- Designed for use with the Vulkem EWS and TREMproof PUMA systems
- Commonly used as the waterproofing membrane in buried applications and as the base coat in traffic coating situations
- Commonly used for detailing and field applied cant beads
- Can be used with ramps when mixed with Tremco PUMA BC or BC LM
Tremco's Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Technology provides superior elongation over traditional MMA/PMMA technology systems. These rapid curing systems feature extreme durability, fast cure independent of low temperature, crack bridging, tenacious adhesion and superior abrasion resistance.
Vulkem EWS with PUMA Technology is designed to have tenacious adhesion and extreme abrasion resistance. It possesses the capability to proceed with overburden one hour after application, which expedites construction schedules.
Vulkem Extreme Wearing System
Vulkem PUMA BC T 372 is part of Tremco's Vulkem Extreme Wear System (EWS). Vulkem EWS is a cold-applied system designed for waterproofing concrete slabs and protecting occupied areas underneath from water damage. This waterproofing system is ideal for asphalt overlay.
- Delivers extreme durability while maintaining crack-bridging characteristics, eliminating the need for reinforcing fabric
- 30-to-45-minute cure time between coats; ability to proceed to overburden 1 hour after application
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 20 °F (-7 °C)
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Compatible with approved Tremco sealants and coatings
- Premium waterproofing system backed by an all-inclusive warranty
Q & A
For more information go to