Tremco PUMA Wear Coat per 6 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 470570 805
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco PUMA WC 570 is a two-part, chemical-curing, polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) wear coat. Tremco PUMA WC is applied after Tremco PUMA Base Coat has cured. The wear coat is loaded with aggregate to give the system excellent impact, abrasion and chemical resistance. Ap...View More Details
- $1,391.08Tremco PUMA Wear Coat per 6 Gallon Unit
- $1,548.32Tremco PUMA Top Coat per 6 Gallon Unit
About This Product
Tremco PUMA WC 570 is a two-part, chemical-curing, polyurethane-methacrylate (PUMA) wear coat. Tremco PUMA WC is applied after Tremco PUMA Base Coat has cured. The wear coat is loaded with aggregate to give the system excellent impact, abrasion and chemical resistance.
- Designed for use with the Vulkem EWS and TREMproof PUMA systems
- Commonly used as the wear coat in traffic (vehicular) coating applications
Tremco's Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Technology provides superior elongation over traditional MMA/PMMA technology systems. These rapid curing systems feature extreme durability, fast cure independent of low temperature, crack bridging, tenacious adhesion and superior abrasion resistance.
Vulkem EWS with PUMA Technology is designed to have tenacious adhesion and extreme abrasion resistance. It possesses the capability to proceed with overburden one hour after application, which expedites construction schedules.
Vulkem Extreme Wearing System
PUMA WC 570 is part of Tremco's Vulkem Extreme Wear System (EWS). Vulkem EWS is a cold-applied system designed for waterproofing concrete slabs and protecting occupied areas underneath from water damage. This waterproofing system is ideal for asphalt overlay.
- Delivers extreme durability while maintaining crack-bridging characteristics, eliminating the need for reinforcing fabric
- 30-to-45-minute cure time between coats; ability to proceed to overburden 1 hour after application
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 20 °F (-7 °C)
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Compatible with approved Tremco sealants and coatings
- Premium waterproofing system backed by an all-inclusive warranty
Q & A
For more information go to