Tremco PUMA Filler Powder per 55 Pound Bag
Mfr. Part #: 470100 501
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco PUMA Filler Powder is a non-reactive, white, calcium carbonate filler powder used to thicken Tremco Vulkem PUMA Wear Coat 570. Application Designed for use with the Vulkem EWS and TREMproof PUMA systems Used as a thickener for Tremco Vulkem PUMA Wear Coat 570 and re...View More Details
About This Product
Tremco PUMA Filler Powder is a non-reactive, white, calcium carbonate filler powder used to thicken Tremco Vulkem PUMA Wear Coat 570.
- Designed for use with the Vulkem EWS and TREMproof PUMA systems
- Used as a thickener for Tremco Vulkem PUMA Wear Coat 570 and resins
Tremco's Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Technology provides superior elongation over traditional MMA/PMMA technology systems. These rapid curing systems feature extreme durability, fast cure independent of low temperature, crack bridging, tenacious adhesion and superior abrasion resistance.
Vulkem EWS with PUMA Technology is designed to have tenacious adhesion and extreme abrasion resistance. It possesses the capability to proceed with overburden one hour after application, which expedites construction schedules.
Vulkem Extreme Wearing System
PUMA Filler Powder is part of Tremco's Vulkem Extreme Wear System (EWS). Vulkem EWS is a cold-applied system designed for waterproofing concrete slabs and protecting occupied areas underneath from water damage. This waterproofing system is ideal for asphalt overlay.
- Delivers extreme durability while maintaining crack-bridging characteristics, eliminating the need for reinforcing fabric
- 30-to-45-minute cure time between coats; ability to proceed to overburden 1 hour after application
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 20 °F (-7 °C)
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Compatible with approved Tremco sealants and coatings
- Premium waterproofing system backed by an all-inclusive warranty
Q & A
For more information go to