Tremco PUMA Top Coat per 6 Gallon Unit - Decorative
Mfr. Part #: 470900 805
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco PUMA TC 970 is a two-part, chemical-curing, polymethyl-methacrylate (PMMA) top coat. The top coat affords excellent abrasion resistance, UV stability and chemical resistance to complete the Vulkem EWS and select TREMproof PUMA systems. Interlaminar adhesion to Vulkem...View More Details
- $1,170.82Tremco PUMA Primer per 6 Gallon Unit
About This Product
Tremco PUMA TC 970 is a two-part, chemical-curing, polymethyl-methacrylate (PMMA) top coat. The top coat affords excellent abrasion resistance, UV stability and chemical resistance to complete the Vulkem EWS and select TREMproof PUMA systems.
Interlaminar adhesion to Vulkem PUMA TC 970 is exceedingly strong. The topcoat affords excellent abrasion resistance, UV stability, and chemical resistance to complete the Vulkem EWS.
- Designed for use with the Vulkem EWS and TREMproof PUMA systems
- Commonly used as the top coat in traffic coating applications, and can also be used in buried waterproofing applications, such as under tile applications
Tremco's Polyurethane-Methacrylate (PUMA) Technology provides superior elongation over traditional MMA/PMMA technology systems. These rapid curing systems feature extreme durability, fast cure independent of low temperature, crack bridging, tenacious adhesion and superior abrasion resistance.
Vulkem EWS with PUMA Technology is designed to have tenacious adhesion and extreme abrasion resistance. It possesses the capability to proceed with overburden one hour after application, which expedites construction schedules.
Vulkem Extreme Wearing System
Vulkem PUMA Top Coat 970 is part of Tremco's Vulkem Extreme Wear System (EWS). Vulkem EWS is a cold-applied system designed for waterproofing concrete slabs and protecting occupied areas underneath from water damage. This waterproofing system is ideal for asphalt overlay.
- Delivers extreme durability while maintaining crack-bridging characteristics, eliminating the need for reinforcing fabric
- 30-to-45-minute cure time between coats; ability to proceed to overburden 1 hour after application
- Can be applied at temperatures as low as 20 °F (-7 °C)
- Zero Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Compatible with approved Tremco sealants and coatings
- Premium waterproofing system backed by an all-inclusive warranty
Q & A
For more information go to