Tremco Dymonic 100 Sealant per 20 Ounce Sausage
Mfr. Part #: URETH00965-SSG
Roll Over To Zoom
Dymonic 100 is a high-performance, high-movement, single-component, medium-modulus, low-VOC, UV-stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant. Can adhere to damp or green concrete and has a skin time of 2 hr with a tack-free time of 6 to 8 hr to significantly reduce dirt attracti...View More Details
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
Dymonic 100 is a high-performance, high-movement, single-component, medium-modulus, low-VOC, UV-stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant.
- Can adhere to damp or green concrete and has a skin time of 2 hr with a tack-free time of 6 to 8 hr to significantly reduce dirt attraction
- Movement capability of +100/-50% in typical field conditions, is low VOC, paintable, jet fuel-resistant, and will not crack, craze or yellow under extreme UV exposure
- Suitable for water immersion and will not out gas
- Formulated with an innovative polymer technology, similar to TREMproof 250GC and Vulkem 45SSL, Dymonic 100 is highly versatile and has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete and will not out gas
- Compatible and can be coated over with Tremco's Vulkem Deck Coatings, ExoAir Air Barrier products and the cold, fluid-applied TREMproof line of below-grade waterproofing products
- Accepted/Compatible for use over Nudura Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF)
Dymonic 100 is a durable, flexible sealant that offers excellent performance in moving joints and exhibits tenacious adhesion once fully cured. Typical applications for Dymonic 100 include expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, perimeter caulking (windows, doors, and panels), aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding. Dymonic 100 is also an excellent choice as a fluid applied flashing material in rough opening perimeters for fenestration/window, door and curtain wall applications.
Q & A
For more information go to
Ratings & Reviews
by Rocky Mountain Waterproofing -
Great Sealant, easy to use
Great shelf life and dependable sealant. Use it all the time on my construction joint and prep for waterproof coatings. Must have for water protection!!!