Shipping and Delivery
Since 1971, Sunshine Supply has offered free local delivery and in-store pick-up to all of our customers, regardless of order size. We pride ourselves on the ability to provide quick and dependable delivery serives to most commericial and residential addresses in the southern California, Denver, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT areas. Most local deliveries can be scheduled the following day dependant upon material availability and delivery address restrictions. Please read below for a list of the shipping and delivery options we offer for our web orders.
Orders containing large quantities of hazardous materials may need to ship via LTL or common carrier. This could increase the cost of shipping for your order. Please contact one of our customer service experts to ask about potential shipping estimates prior to placing your order.
Shipping and Delivery Options
- Pick up in Store - Buy online, pick up at one of our many locations.
- Our Truck - Free local delivery; delivery address must be within 50 miles from a Sunshine Supply location to qualify.
- UPS Ground® - Cost-effective delivery in one to five days; economical choice for all routine shipments.
- UPS Next Day Air® - Next-day service by 10:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.; ideal service for shipments that must arrive the next business day.
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.® - Early morning next-day service by 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver® - Most affordable next-day service by 3:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. to most commercial destinations, by end-of-day for residential locations.
- UPS 2nd Day Air® - Next-day service by end-of-day; economical option for shipments that do not need overnight service.
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® - 2nd day service by 10:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. to most commercial destinations; cost-effective option for time-sensitive business needs.
- UPS 3 Day Select - Delivery within three business days; day-definite option for less time-sensitive shipments.