Shipping and Delivery
Since 1971, Sunshine Supply has offered free local delivery and in store pick up to all of our customers, regardless of your order size. We pride ourselve on the ability to provide quick and dependable delivery serives to most commericial and residential addresses in the southern California, Denver, CO, and Salt Lake City, UT areas. Most local deliveries can be scheduled the following day dependant upon material availability and delivery address restrictions. Please read below for a list of the shipping and delivery options we offer for our web orders.
We are currently unable to ship hazardous material via UPS small package. Please contact one of our expert customer service representatives to discuss your shipping options at (800) 400-7442. Please have your order number ready for expedient service.
Shipping and Delivery Options
- Will Call - Buy online, pick up in store.
- Our Truck - Free local delivery; delivery address must be within 50 miles from a Sunshine Supply location to qualify.
- UPS Ground® - Cost-effective delivery in one to five days; economical choice for all routine shipments.
- UPS Next Day Air® - Next-day service by 10:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.; ideal service for shipments that must arrive the next business day.
- UPS Next Day Air Early A.M.® - Early morning next-day service by 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver® - Most affordable next-day service by 3:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. to most commercial destinations, by end-of-day for residential locations.
- UPS 2nd Day Air® - Next-day service by end-of-day; economical option for shipments that do not need overnight service.
- UPS 2nd Day Air A.M.® - 2nd day service by 10:30 A.M. to 12:00 P.M. to most commercial destinations; cost-effective option for time-sensitive business needs.
- UPS 3 Day Select - Delivery within three business days; day-definite option for less time-sensitive shipments.