Miracote Miraflex Membrane C Powder per 43 Pound Bag - White
Mfr. Part #: 7038-W
Roll Over To Zoom
MiraFlex Membrane C is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible, cementitious membrane for the waterproofing and protection of concrete, masonry and many other types of construction materials and substrates. Designed for exterior or interior appli...View More Details
About This Product
MiraFlex Membrane C is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible, cementitious membrane for the waterproofing and protection of concrete, masonry and many other types of construction materials and substrates. Designed for exterior or interior applications, above or below grade, MiraFlex Membrane C can be used and applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
Applied by roller, trowel, spray apparatus or squeegee, MiraFlex Membrane C is ideal for use in waterproofing applications under tile and other composite flooring systems. It is also capable of stand-alone applications, and can remain exposed to mechanical wear and abrasion, impact, immersion in water, UV and normal climatic and environmental elements. For detailing and treatment of cracks and construction joints, it can be embedded with Miracote Poly Fabric or Poly Fabric Ultra for reinforcement and enhanced dimensional stability. With its cementitious backbone, MiraFlex Membrane C is compatible with other cementitious materials, thin-set mortars and most coatings and sealers.
- NFS-61Certified for use in potable water
- Permanent high flexibility – does not age harden
- Carbon dioxide barrier – prevents concrete carbonation
- Protects against de-icing salts, chlorides, sulfates
- Vapor permeable membrane - breathable
- Ideal for interior and exterior stand-alone exposure
- Suitable for application on moist or damp substrates
- Crack isolation membrane – reduces reflective cracking
- Compatible with cementitious thin-set mortars
- Wide range of available colors when using white powder
- Green technology – environment friendly, LEED-compliant
- Smooth powder blend available for a finer finish
- Interior and exterior – above and below grade
- Below-grade positive side waterproofing
- Planter box and foundation waterproofing
- Plaza decks, balconies, pedestrian bridges, roof decks
- Stadiums, arenas and entertainment parks
- Mechanical equipment and utility rooms
- Fountains, pools, spillways, storage and aquatic tanks
- Secondary containment, elevator pits
- Water and wastewater facility structure
- Crack isolation/waterproofing under Miracote flooring systems
- Waterproofing under tile and other composition flooring
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to