Vulkem Polyurethane Sealant per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge
Vulkem Polyurethane Sealant
Vulkem 116 is a textured, single-component, moisture-curing, gun-grade polyurethane sealant.
- Vulkem 116 is an excellent general-purpose sealant designed for use on poured or precast concrete, masonry work, window perimeters, door perimeters, and similar types of construction joints.
- Vulkem 116 is approved for exterior use only.
Features and Benefits
- Vulkem 116 has a 30-year history of delivering superior primerless adhesion to porous substrates, which makes it the choice for sealing expansion joints in commercial construction applications.
- Vulkem 116 is suitable for certain water immersion applications.
- Vulkem 116 is rated for +/-25% movement capability.
- The cure of the sealant can be accelerated with the addition of the Vulkem Catalyst 45/116.
- Vulkem 116 is durable, flexible, and offers excellent performance in dynamic joints.
Safety Data Sheets
- Vulkem 116 Almond SDS
- Vulkem 116 Aluminum SDS
- Vulkem 116 Aluminum Stone SDS
- Vulkem 116 Anodized Aluminum SDS
- Vulkem 116 Beige SDS
- Vulkem 116 Black SDS
- Vulkem 116 Bronze SDS
- Vulkem 116 Buff SDS
- Vulkem 116 Dark Bronze SDS
- Vulkem 116 Gray SDS
- Vulkem 116 Hartford Green SDS
- Vulkem 116 Ivory SDS
- Vulkem 116 Limestone SDS
- Vulkem 116 Natural Clay SDS
- Vulkem 116 Off White SDS
- Vulkem 116 Redwood Tan SDS
- Vulkem 116 Stone SDS
- Vulkem 116 White SDS
Certification and LEED Letters
- Backer Rod Selection Guide
- Cold Temperature Sealant Application Rec.
- GHS Technical Requirements
- Jet Fuel Resistant Sealants
- Paintability of Polyurethane Sealants
- Tremco Sealant Maintenance Instructions