Miracote Membrane C Liquid per Gallon in 2 gallon Unit
Miracote Membrane C Liquid
MiraFlex Membrane C is a state-of-the-art, two-component, polymer-modified, highly flexible and cementitious membrane. This is for the waterproofing, protection of concrete, masonry, many other types of construction materials and substrates. Designed for exterior or interior applications, above or belowgrade, MiraFlex Membrance C can be applied to horizontal, vertical and overhead surfaces.
Applied by roller, trowel, spray apparatus or squeegee, MiraFlex Membrane C is ideal for use in waterproofing applications under tile and other composite flooring systems. It is also capable of stand-alone applications; it can remain exposed to mechanical wear, abrasion, impact, immersion in water, UV, normal climatic and environmental elements. For detailing, treatment of cracks and construction joints. It can be also embedded with Miracote Poly Fabric ffor reinforcement and enhanced dimensional stability. With its cementitious backbone, MiraFlex Membrane C is compatible with other cementitious materials, thin-set mortars and moist coatings and sealers.
Where to Use
- Interior and exterior - above and below grade.
- Below grade positive side waterproofing
- Planter box and foundation waterproofing
- Plaza decks, balconies, pedestrian bridges, roof decks.
- Stadiums, arenas and entertainment parks.
- Mechanical equipment and utility rooms.
- Fountains, pools, spillways, storage and aquatic tanks.
- Secondary containment, elevator pits.
- Water and wastewater facility structures.
- Crack isolation/waterproofing under Miracote flooring system.
- Waterproofing under tile and other composition flooring.
- NSF-61 Certified for use in potable water.
- Permanent high flexibility - does no age harden.
- Carbon dioxide barrier - prevents concrete carbonation.
- Protects against de-icing salts, chlorides, sulphates.
- Superior UV resistance and stability.
- Vapor permeable membrane - breathable.
- Ideal for interior and exterior stand-alone exposure.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion, wear and impact.
- Suitable for application on moist or damp substrates.
- Crack isolation membrane - reduces reflective cracking.
- Compatible with cementitious thin-set mortars.
- Wide range of available colors when using white powder.
- Green technology - environment friendly, LEED-compliant.
- Smooth powder blend available for finer finish.
- Working Life: 15-45 mins (rate of evaporation dependent)
- Recoat Time: 2-4 hours or when dry
- Open to Traffic: 12-24 hours
- Waterproofness (ASTM D4068, modified: No passage of water Resistance to passae when subjected to 27.7" head of water (hydrostatic pressure of 1 lb/ft) for one month.
- Elongation (ASTM D638 ): 65%
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D638): 750 psi (7 days dry / 21 days wet)
- Bacteria & Fungus Resistance (ASTM G22): No growth
- Adhesion in Peel to Concrete: 8.3 lbs/in width
- Moisture Vapor Transmission (ASTM E96): 2.5g (Grams/sq. meter/24 hrs)
- Crack -Bridging (ASTM E836) - 1/8" opening @ 77°F: Pass (No rupture)
- Hydrostatic Resistance (ASTM D751, Procedure B): Pass
- Permeability (ASTM E96): 0.75 perm/inches
- Cold Temperature Flexibility (May be folded double, maintains stretch-ability when immediately remove from freezer.)
- NSF-61 CERTIFICATION PARAMETERS @ 70F (21C)
- School Locker Rooms and Restrooms
- Plant Locker and Shower Rooms
- Pool Decks
- Kitchens and Bathrooms
- Patios and Balconies
- Shopping Malls
- Shopping Malls