Excel-Crete Underlayment per Bag of 50 Pounds - Gray
Acrylic Latex Modified Concrete & Underlayment Gray
Excel-Crete is an acrylic latex modified concrete. It may be combined with a metal lath reinforcement to provide a substrate underlayment suitable for the application of the Excel-Coat “CLASS A” Fire System. Excel-Crete may also be used for the addition of slope to concrete or plywood surfaces.
Excel-Crete is a multi-purpose patching, floor leveling, and sloping compound. It is designed for interior or exterior floor leveling or sloping prior to installation of approved coating systems. Excel-Crete may be used on concrete, plywood and structural lightweight concrete.
- Easy to mix
- No odor
- Trowels smooth
- Fast hardening ready for light foot traffic after 4 to 6 hours
- Bonds to most substrates
- Excellent surface hardness
- Little or no shrinkage cracks
- Compatible with a wide variety of decking finishes
- Can be trowelled to a feather edge