SpecSeal Elastomeric Sealant 20 Ounce Sausage
Mfr. Part #: ES120
Roll Over To Zoom
The SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is a non-halogenated latex-based, highly elastomeric caulk designed to provide passive smoke and fire protection in construction joints. This material is also designed to restore sound attenuation properties to sound-rated ceilings and par...View More Details
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
- $14.08 $15.75 Save $1.67 (10%)GE SCS2000 Silpruf Silicone Sealant per 20 Ounce Sausage
About This Product
The SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is a non-halogenated latex-based, highly elastomeric caulk designed to provide passive smoke and fire protection in construction joints. This material is also designed to restore sound attenuation properties to sound-rated ceilings and partitions.
SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is engineered to adhere to virtually all construction surfaces and may be applied using standard caulking equipment or by troweling. SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant dries to form a flexible shield against the propagation of fire. Its premium latex binder system is totally resistant to water and will not re-emulsify after drying. SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant contains no inorganic fibers, asbestos, or solvents.
- Water-based for easy installation & cleanup
- Thixotropic for high-build application
- Auto bonding
- Safe, no solvents, no asbestos, No PCB's, no inorganic fiber
- UL Certified
- Acoustical sealant
- Paintable when dry
- Meets LEEDTM v3, v4, & v4.1 requirements. Low emitting materials credit.
- Bottom of Wall
- Floor to Floor
- Floor to Wall
- Head of Wall
- Wall to Wall
SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant is designed primarily for the protection of construction joints.
The fire protective sealant shall be a water-based, non-halogenated, elastomeric and shall contain no solvents, inorganic fibers, nor asbestos. The sealant shall dry to form a flexible, moisture resistant seal and shall adhere to all common construction surfaces. The sealant shall have demonstrated sound attentuation properties. The approved sealant shall be SpecSeal ES Elastomeric Sealant.
- UL2079 (ASTM E1966)
- CAN/ULC S115
- Division 7, 07 84 00, Firestopping
- Division 7, 07 84 43, Joint Firestopping