Specseal LCI Intumescent Firestop Sealant per Gallon in a 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: LCI305
Roll Over To Zoom
SpecSeal LCI Sealant is a versatile and economical intumescent sealant that has excellent caulking properties as well as high build properties on vertical or overhead surfaces. This single component sealant may be caulked (standard cartridge or bulk loaded), knifed or trowel...View More Details
About This Product
SpecSeal LCI Sealant is a versatile and economical intumescent sealant that has excellent caulking properties as well as high build properties on vertical or overhead surfaces. This single component sealant may be caulked (standard cartridge or bulk loaded), knifed or troweled. In addition, SpecSeal LCI Sealant does not contain PCB’s or asbestos.
SpecSeal LCI Sealant is storage stable (when stored according to the manufacturer’s recommendations), and will not separate or shrink when dried (when applied according to the manufacturer's recommendations). SpecSeal LCI Sealant will adhere to all common construction and penetrant materials and contains no solvents that might adversely effect plastic pipes or cable jackets.
- Economical: high performance without the high price
- Highly intumescent: expands up to 10 times
- Excellent smoke seal
- Water resistant: will not re-emulsify when dry
- Water-based for easy installation, cleanup, and disposal
- Acoustically tested: reduces noise transmission
- Safe, low VOC's, no asbestos, no PCB's, no inorganic fibers
- Paintable when dry
- Auto bonding
- High solids formula - minimal shrinkage
- Meets LEEDTM v3, v4, & v4.1 requirements. Low emitting materials credit. See general LEED letter for additional applicable credits.
SpecSeal LCI Sealant has a broad application base designed to seal a wide variety of common penetrations and construction joints. Penetrant types include: Metallic penetrants (steel, iron, copper pipe, copper tubing, steel conduit and EMT) up to 36 in (914 mm) trade size; Non-metallic penetrants (Conduits & Tubing including PVC, CPVC, ABS, and PEX); Insulated pipes including heating, cooling, and condensation applications; Common electrical service and power distribution (service entrance, cable trays, busways), telephone, data, and TV cabling; Structural Steel and Metal Ductwork including HVAC, bath and dryer vents. This product is also used in conjunction with other SpecSeal Products such as SpecSeal Firestop Collars and Wrap Strips to protect larger plastic pipes.
The firestopping sealant shall be a water-resistant, intumescent latex sealant. The sealant when exposed to high heat or flame shall exhibit a free expansion of up to 10 times its original volume. The firestopping sealant shall contain no water soluble nor hygroscopic ingredients and shall be acoustically tested. The sealant shall be UL Certified and/or FM approved and tested to the requirements of ASTM E814 (UL1479), CAN/ULC-S115 and shall meet Class A finish requirements when tested in accordance with ASTM E84 (UL723).
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- ASTM E84 (UL723)
- Division 7 07 84 13 Penetration Firestopping
- Division 7 07 84 43 Joint Firestopping
- Division 22 22 00 00 Plumbing
- Division 23 23 00 00 HVAC
- Division 26 26 00 00 Electrical
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.