3M FB CP 25WB+ Caulk per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge
Mfr. Part #: 7000006383
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is formulated to dry and form a monolithic firestop seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. 3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a red, one-component, gun-grade, latex-based, intumescent firestop sealant. This fire bar...View More Details
- $8.35 $10.29 Save $1.94 (18%)GE SCS2000 SilPruf Sealant Fixed Tip 10 Ounce Cartridge
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is formulated to dry and form a monolithic firestop seal that also acts as a barrier to airborne sound transmission. 3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is a red, one-component, gun-grade, latex-based, intumescent firestop sealant. This fire barrier sealant helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during or after exposure to a fire.
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
- Sealant helps minimize sound transfer
This sealant is designed to help control the spread of fire, smoke, and noxious gases. This is before, during and after exposure to a fire when installed in accordance with a listed through-penetration or fire-resistive joint assembly system (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly).
Ready to Protect for Consistent Results
3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ firestops blank openings and penetrations passing through fire-rated floor, floor/ceiling or wall assemblies and other fire-rated interior building construction. This halogen-free sealant is capable of expanding a minimum of 3 times its dried volume when exposed to temperatures above 1000°F (538°C). We engineered this sag-resistant sealant to exhibit strong adhesion to a full range of construction substrates and penetrants. Applied with conventional caulking equipment, this gun-grade sealant offers an excellent caulk rate, no mixing is required. In addition, this water-based sealant is paintable as well as re-enterable and repairable, offering easy application and clean-up.
- HVAC ducts and vents
- Metallic and non-metallic pipes
- Blank openings
- Single and bundled cables
- Insulated pipe
- Pipe and cable through-penetrations
- Rated wall, floor and floor-ceiling assemblies
- Static construction joints
Reliable and Affordable Fire Protection
Effective and easy to install, 3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ is part of our family of fire protection products that offer the broadest, long-lasting solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications.
As a trusted leader in the fire protection industry, 3M offers a broad line of affordable products designed to meet the most demanding firestop requirements. Find the solution you need from the industry-preferred line of fire protection products.Learn more about 3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ and other fire protection products
Q & A
For more information go to