3M FB Water Tight Sealant 1000 NS per 20 Ounce Sausage - Gray
Mfr. Part #: 7010353044
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1000 NS is formulated as a single component, neutral cure, silicone sealant. This ready-to-use sealant cures upon exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a flexible firestop seal that helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious ga...View More Details
About This Product
3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1000 NS is formulated as a single component, neutral cure, silicone sealant. This ready-to-use sealant cures upon exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a flexible firestop seal that helps control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during and after exposure to fire. When properly installed, this water tight sealant provides up to 3-hour protection in tested and listed systems and meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating - Class 1 requirements for systems tested and listed in accordance with ANSI/UL 1479. We designed this non-slump firestop sealant as a re-enterable and repairable solution primarily used on vertical surfaces.
- Meets UL Water Leakage Test, W Rating (Class 1 requirements)
- Firestop tested up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Offers compression and extension capability of ±31% for dynamic and static construction joints
- Fire resistance tested for construction joint (including curtain wall) systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079), ASTM E 2307
- Excellent caulk rate and sealant can be applied with conventional caulking equipment
- Non-slump, halogen-free formula provides strong adhesion
- Exceptional weatherability for durability during construction
- Minimizes noise transfer (STC-Rating of 56 when tested in STC 56-rated wall assembly)
- Formulated as a re-enterable and repairable solution
- Sealant is paintable with primer
3M(TM) Fire Barrier Watertight Sealant 1000 NS - Copper Pipe app
All-In-One Sealant Solution
3M's Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1000 NS is a ready-to-use, single component, neutral cure, silicone sealant that cures upon exposure to atmospheric humidity to form a flexible firestop seal. 3M's water tight sealants help control the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gases before, during and after exposure to fire.
For a sealant ready to shield and protect from both water and fire, look no further than 3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1000NS. This water tight sealant meets both UL 1479 (ASTM E 814) firestop tests and UL W-Rating for water tightness when used on floor penetrations. Discover the benefits of an all-in-one solution for water infiltration and fire containment.
- Dynamic and static construction joints
- Perimeter fire barrier system and curtain wall joints
- Firestop blank openings
- Penetrating items that pass through fire-rated floor or wall assemblies
Meets Industry Demands
A durable solution, 3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1000 NS is halogen-free, provides an excellent caulk rate and offers exceptional weatherability. This elastomeric sealant offers compression and extension capability of ±31% for dynamic and static construction joints. In addition, we formulated this sealant to be paintable with primer and compatible with CPVC piping.
This product also provides acoustic benefits by minimizing noise transfer (STC-Rating of 56 when tested in a STC 56-rated wall assembly) and acts as a smoke seal for installations requiring the L-Rating. This sealant meets the intent of LEED VOC environmental regulations, International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
Reliable and Affordable Fire Protection
Effective and easy to install, 3M Fire Barrier Water Tight Sealant 1000 NS is part of our family of fire protection products that offer the broadest, long-lasting solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications. As a trusted leader in the fire protection industry, 3M offers a broad line of affordable products designed to meet the most demanding firestop requirements. Find the solution you need from the industry-preferred line of fire protection products.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to