GE Elemax SS Flashing 6" x 50' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: 137888
Roll Over To Zoom
Elemax Stainless Steel (SS) Flashing bonds to window and door pans, transitions, and curtain wall perimeters to provide flexibility and strength. With exceptional puncture and tear resistance, Elemax SS flashing is made to withstand weather extremes without cracking or separ...View More Details
- $14.08 $15.75 Save $1.67 (10%)GE SCS2000 Silpruf Silicone Sealant per 20 Ounce Sausage
About This Product
Elemax Stainless Steel (SS) Flashing bonds to window and door pans, transitions, and curtain wall perimeters to provide flexibility and strength. With exceptional puncture and tear resistance, Elemax SS flashing is made to withstand weather extremes without cracking or separation, delivering decades of trouble-free performance and protection.
- Stainless steel flashing sheet
- No primer required
- Self-adheres to most substrates and sealants
- Flexible, 2 mil sheet of type 304 stainless steel with 8 mils of butyl adhesive and a siliconized release liner
- Excellent resistance to punctures, tears, and UV radiation
- Made with 60% recycled stainless steel
- Contributes toward LEED credits
- No primer required
- Applies by hand, and secured in place with a vinyl or steel roller
- Applies in temperatures ranging from 20° to 170°F (-7°C to 77°C)
- Excellent for many flashing applications, including through-wall, transitions, details, curtain wall perimeter, window and door pan, jamb closure, and roof to parapet
- Securely self-adheres to most substrates
- Compatible with Elemax 2600 AWB coating, Elemax 5000 liquid flashing as well as a majority of sealants, insulations, below grade waterproofing, and roofing membranes
Available in a range of widths, Elemax SS flashing self-adheres to most substrates including glass mat faced gypsum sheathing, masonry, concrete, metals, plywood, and OSB.
Elemax Stainless Steel (SS) Flashing is backed by world-class technical support and extended warranties of up to 20 years when used as part of the Elemax System.
Q & A
For more information go to