GE Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing per 20 Oz Saus Pk - Black
GE Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing is used to seal critical junctures such as joints, gaps, seams, fasteners, rough openings, and transitions.
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing works as a part of a complete silicone system to resist degradation. It forms a durable barrier to prevent air and water leaks, even after decades of exposure to the elements.
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing securely bonds to virtually all substrates and all Elemax companion products.
Elemax 5000 liquid flashing is backed by world-class technical support and extended warranties of up to 20 years as part of the Elemax system.
- Primerless adhesion: Can be trowel-applied, even over cut drywall, to-flash windows and other rough openings, seams, gaps and transitions.
- Seamless and monolithic air barrier: Liquid flashing allows for a seamless, monolithic air barrier when used as part of the Elemax silicone AWB system.
- Simple installation: Elemax 5000 Liquid Flashing provides easy application and compatibility with adjacent building components.
Safety Data Sheets
- Buy American (ARRA)
- Air & Water Resistive Barrier Coatings Whitepaper: Water Resistive Barrier Membranes in North American Wall Assemblies
- Air & Water Resistive Barrier Coatings Job Site Adhesion Testing
- ESR-3983 Evaluation Report
- Elemax 2600 Compatibility
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies
- Elemax 2600 Adhesive Attachement of Polyiso
- Elemax 2600 Acceptable Through Wall Flashing
- Elemax 2600 Fastener Sealability