GE Elemax 2600 Silicone AWB per Gallon in 5 Gallon Unit
GE Elemax 2600 Silicone AWB
Elemax 2600 AWB can deliver seamless and long-lasting protection for your building envelope. Made from naturally resilient 100% silicone, it works to prevent air and water leaks, thus helping to control moisture and humidity inside your building—maintaining air quality and energy efficiency for years to come.
A single coat of Elemax 2600 AWB cures quickly to form a membrane that is both vapor-permeable and airtight. It is UV-resistant upon cure, and maintains its elasticity even after years of exposure to weather extremes.
Elemax 2600 AWB securely bonds to virtually all substrates, and remains waterproof, intact, and airtight decade after decade.
Elemax 2600 AWB is backed by world-class technical support and extended warranties of up to 20 years.
- Building Code compliant
- Long-term UV and weather resistance
- Excellent performance in open joint rain screen systems
- NFPA 285 compliant
- Warranties available up to 20 years
- One-coat, primerless application
- Rain ready in as little as 30 minutes
- Cold weather application down to 0°F/-18°C
Tech Data Sheets
- VAPOR PERMEABLE VERSUS IMPERMEABLE AIR AND WATERRESISTIVE BARRIER MEMBRANES
- Air & Water Resistive Barrier Coatings Job Site Adhesion Testing
- Elemax 2600 Spray Pressure Roller Equipment
- NFPA 285 Compliant Wall Assemblies
- Acceptable Through Wall Flashing
- Fastener Sealability