3M FB IC 15WB+ Caulk per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge
Mfr. Part #: 7100011413
Roll Over To Zoom
Engineered to form a monolithic seal after drying, 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is a yellow, one-part, gun-grade, intumescent firestop sealant that provides up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. This helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxiou...View More Details
- $6.49 $6.60 Save $0.11 (1%)Vulkem 116 Single-Component, Textured Polyurethane Sealant - 10 Ounce Cartridge
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
Engineered to form a monolithic seal after drying, 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is a yellow, one-part, gun-grade, intumescent firestop sealant that provides up to 3-hour fire protection in tested and listed systems. This helps prevent the spread of fire, smoke and noxious gas, while also acting as an acoustic barrier to help minimize noise transfer. In addition, this product is fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079). This sealant has been formulated to form a monolithic firestop seal that also helps minimize sound transfer, acting as a barrier to airborne sound transmission (STC-Rating of 54 when tested in a STC 54-rated wall assembly).
- Firestop tested for through penetration applications for up to 3 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) and CAN/ULC S115
- Sealant designed to help minimize sound transfer
- Firestop sealant is compatible with CPVC piping
- Water-based and paintable sealant provides easy application and clean-up
- Exceptional adhesion for long-term performance
- Applied with conventional caulking equipment with excellent caulk rate
- Sag-resistant properties offer clean application as well as strong adhesion
- Sealant is re-enterable and repairable
- Fire resistance tested for static construction joint systems in accordance with ASTM E 1966 (UL 2079)
Formulated for Protection and Ready for Inspection
3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is formulated to be easily cleaned-up with water. This sealant is paintable, as well as re-enterable and repairable. It is a halogen-free sealant that features exceptional adhesion, excellent caulk rate and sag-resistance. In addition, inspectors can instantly recognize 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ by its distinctive yellow color.
3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is compatible for use with CPVC piping. This product firestops through penetrations passing through fire-rated floor, floor/ceiling or wall assemblies, as well as other fire-rated interior building partitions and assemblies (e.g. static construction joints or blank openings). In addition, the unique intumescent property of this material allows 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ to expand and help maintain a firestop penetration seal for up to 3 hours of fire exposure. 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ bonds to most construction substrates, including: gypsum wallboard, concrete, metals, wood, plastic (including CPVC) and cable jacketing. This sealant meets the intent of LEED VOC environmental regulations, International Building Code (IBC) and other key life safety building code requirements.
See typical applications of 3M protection products in commercial construction
Reliable and Affordable Fire Protection
Effective and easy to install, 3M Fire Barrier Sealant IC 15WB+ is part of the family of fire protection products that offer the broadest, long-lasting solutions for a variety of commercial, industrial and residential applications. As a trusted leader in the fire protection industry, 3M offers a broad line of affordable products designed to meet the most demanding firestop requirements. Find the solution you need from the industry-preferred line of fire protection products.
Q & A
For more information go to