TREMproof 250GC SL Membrane in 5 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 304511A 855
Roll Over To Zoom
Tremco TREMproof 250GC Self Leveling is a rapid curing, high-solids, VOC compliant modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane. It can be applied to damp and green concrete. TREMproof 250GC is a one-part moisture-curing elastomer available in three viscosities: Self-Levelin...View More Details
- $191.22 $217.30 Save $26.08 (12%)Tremco TREMproof 250GC Roller Grade Waterproof Membrane per 5 Gallon Pail
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
Tremco TREMproof 250GC Self Leveling is a rapid curing, high-solids, VOC compliant modified polyurethane waterproofing membrane. It can be applied to damp and green concrete. TREMproof 250GC is a one-part moisture-curing elastomer available in three viscosities: Self-Leveling (SL), Roller (R) and Trowel grade (trowel intended for detailing work only).
Features and Benefits
- TREMproof 250GC single-component can be applied in as little as 24 hours following the removal of concrete forms. It can also be applied to damp concrete, reducing the delays associated with rain or other sources of moisture.
- The unique ability to catalyze TREMproof 250GC-SL with water when desired will speed cure times, especially in cold temperatures and low relative humidity, to further condense the construction schedule.
- TREMproof 250GC can be applied at a rate of up to 120 mils in a single lift to speed application without sacrificing performance.
- It can also be applied in multiple lifts to achieve a 215-mil high-build system when maximum protection is required.
Applications and Uses
TREMproof 250GC is designed for use on backfilled walls, split slab applications, planters and submerged conditions. TREMproof 250GC is a complementary waterproofing membrane that can be used with Tremco's Vegetated Roofing systems. Concrete masonry units and plywood are both acceptable substrates. Where asphaltic membranes, self-adhering flashing or self-adhering sheet membranes, come in contact with TREMproof 250GC, Tremco compatible surface primers may be used.
- 5-gallon (19-L) pails, 36 pails/pallet
- 55-gallon (208-L) drums, 4 drums/pallet (Please contact customer support for availability or questions)
- ASTM C836 Standard Specifications for High Solids Content, Cold LiquidApplied Elastomeric Waterproofing Membrane for Use with Separate Wearing Course
- City of Los Angeles (COLA) approval standards
- Miami-Dade County Acceptance
Tremco warrants its Products to be free of defects in materials but makes no warranty as to appearance or color. Since methods of application and on-site conditions are beyond our control and can affect performance, Tremco makes no other warranty, expressed or implied, including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY and FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE with respect to Tremco Products. Tremco’s sole obligation shall be, at its option, to replace or to refund the purchase price of the quantity of Tremco Products proven to be defective, and Tremco shall not be liable for any loss or damage.
Detail Drawings Download
- C-250GC-D-01: TREMproof 250GC Bi-Level Drain with Reemay (PDF)
- C-250GC-D-02: TREMproof 250GC at Bi-Level Drain (PDF)
- C-250GC-D-03: TREMproof 250GC Split Slab Bi-Level Reemay (PDF)
- C-250GC-D-04: TREMproof 250GC Split Slab Bi-Level (PDF)
- C-250GC-EJ-FF-01: TREMproof 250GC Floor to Floor Exp w.TRA (PDF)
- C-250GC-EJ-FF-02: TREMproof 250GC Floor-Floor Exp Loop Filled (PDF)
- C-250GC-EJ-FW-01: TREMproof 250GC Floor-Wall Exp. Joint w.TRA (PDF)
- C-250GC-G-01: TREMproof 250GC at Footer (PDF)
- C-250GC-G-02: TREMproof 250GC at Footer w.TREMDrain (PDF)
- C-250GC-G-03: TREMproof 250GC Treatment of Cracks less than 1/16in (PDF)
- C-250GC-G-04: TREMproof 250GC Treatment of Cracks greater than 1/16in (PDF)
Q & A
For more information go to