Vulkem 801LV Aluminized Coatng per 1 Gallon Unit - Gray
Vulkem 801LV Aluminized Coatng
Vulkem 801 is a liquid-applied, single-component, heavy duty, aluminized polyurethane coating system. It has been formulated to have high tensile strength, tear strength, elongation, all in a viscosity grade that can be used horizontally and vertically. This coating forms a tough, weather resistant, waterproof, elastomeric coating for a variety of waterproofing applications that require a weather-resistant coating.
- Vulkem 801 is suitable for application to substrates that have had loose materials completely removed and major defects repaired or leveled by conventional methods.
- Vulkem 801 may be used in cooling water tanks* where a high performance protective coating is required that can handle both horizontal and vertical application.
- It has excellent resistance to ponded water.
- It can be used in gutter and rainwater applications.
- Vulkem 801 is often used as a repair to built-up roof decks where a temporary fix is required to fill roof replacement.
- It is also used to connect inverted roof waterproofing membranes to the exposed parapet that still requires waterproofing, as it features good UV stability.
Features and Benefits
- One-coat application reduces installation time and saves on labor.
- Fast cure through time allows for use the next day.
- Low odor and low level of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) provides for use in neighbor-friendly, inhabited structures.
- Mildew and fungus resistance safeguards concrete surfaces against environmental contaminants.
- Excellent durability and UV resistance extends the useful life of pedestrian systems.
- Recoatable and compatible with other Tremco sealants, which enhances waterproofing protection with full system compatibility.