Skudo HT Tack-Mat - 3.3' Wide per Roll
Skudo HT Tack-Mat
High Impact Tack-Mat
Skudo’s Heavy Traffic (HT) Construction Tack-Mat offers outstanding temporary surface protection that is easy to apply to both vertical and horizontal indoor surfaces, around corners such as stairs and door jams, on countertops, cabinets, windows and more. HT Tack-Mat features a unique self-stick surface - simply peel the backing paper and apply.
HT Tack-Mat provides interior surface protection for commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months.
- Width : 40”
- Length : 165’
- Surface Area : 560 SF
- Mat Thickness : 1/16”
- Roll Weight : 90 lbs
- Color : Orange
- Product SKU : TM-HT-3.3-165
- Strong bond with the surface blocks any dirt and debris from ever coming into contact with the protected substrate
- Impact protection from machinery through to foot traffic
- Stain proof protection from small spills of chemicals, solvents, paints, oils etc.
- Provides a slip resistant surface that is seamless and stationary
- Protects against color changing UV rays
- Can be used in any temperature : -20oF to +200oF
- Proven Fire/Flame retardant according to Class 1 ASTM E 648 and NFPA 253 standards.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal: Test-verified protection against bacteria and molds that cause infection. (ISO-20743)
- Easy to adjust or inspect surface, simply peel up and re-position
Protects all surfaces during construction/remodeling including:
- Marble, Granite, and Stone
- Hardwood and laminate
- Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
- Glass, Epoxies, and Metals
- Sheet Vinyl
- Vertical surfaces, such as walls, cabinets, doors, framing and stairs
- Showers, bathtubs, and countertops
One-Step Temporary Surface Protection
Skudo’s Construction Tack-Mat offers outstanding temporary surface protection that is easy to apply to both vertical and horizontal indoor surfaces, on floors, around corners such as stairs and door jams, on countertops, cabinets, windows and more. Tack-Mat features a unique self-stick surface – simply peel the backing paper and apply.
Construction Tack-Mat provides surface protection for interior commercial and residential projects for up to 12 months. It is available in three grades of protection: Heavy Traffic (HT), High Impact (HI), and Light Traffic (LT).