Skudo Commerical Mat Heavy Traffic 6.5' x 123' Roll
Mfr. Part #: CMHT6.5123
Roll Over To Zoom
Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Commercial System is a fully adhered, breathable, temporary surface protection system for commercial projects. It consists of a flexible, peelable Concrete Base Coat and Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Mat. The HT Commercial System is Skudo's most durable p...View More Details
- $45.31Skudo 18" Roller Kit
About This Product
Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Commercial System is a fully adhered, breathable, temporary surface protection system for commercial projects. It consists of a flexible, peelable Concrete Base Coat and Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Mat. The HT Commercial System is Skudo's most durable protection, withstanding machinery, shoring and tough environments. It is perfectly suited for protecting concrete, allowing full cure without creating hydration (cure) lines.
Like all Skudo products, the HT Mat temporarily bonds to the surface, blocking debris, materials and spills from damaging the protected surface. Skudo HT provides a slip resistant, seamless and stationary work surface, ideal for placing construction marks and layouts.
Skudo HT is designed to protect surfaces from commercial traffic during construction for up to 12 months. Once the project is completed, the HT Mat is peeled up, revealing a clean and damage-free surface.
- Reliable surface protection for Heavy construction site traffic
- Breathable system
- Superior spill, stain and water resistance (proven against flooding)
- Resistance to UV, rust, impact, and welding splatter
- Class 1 Fire/Flame retardant according to ASTM E 648 and NFPA 253 standards.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal: Test-verified protection against bacteria and molds that cause infection. (ISO-20743)
- Safer working surface
- High slip resistance in wet and dry conditions
- Seamless and stationary
- Cleans surface upon peel up removal
- Protects most surfaces, including freshly placed concrete as early as 14 days. *Note: This is subject to slab thickness, mix design, weather, etc.
- Protects polished concrete and terrazzo
- Areas can be polished and protected before interior walls are erected. Framing can be placed over the top of the Commercial
- System, which then can be left in place underneath
- Under Scaffolding & Shoring
- Flooring and Staircases
- Works as a blank canvas for all types of construction marks and layouts - won’t stain or damage surface
When the Skudo Commercial System is peeled up, it takes dirt up with it that was previously on the surface. No need to sweep or spray for clean-up. On renovation jobs, the surface will be cleaner than when the job started.
- 800 sq. ft./roll
- 6.5’ x 123’, 96 lbs.
Which substrates are suitable for Skudo's HT Commercial System?
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.