Skudo Commercial Mat Heavy Traffic 6.5' x 123' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: CMHT6.5123
Roll Over To Zoom
Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Commercial System is a fully adhered, breathable, temporary surface protection system for commercial projects. It consists of a flexible, peelable Concrete Base Coat and Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Mat. The HT Commercial System is Skudo's most durable p...View More Details
- $821.42 $858.12 Save $36.70 (4%)Skudo Commercial Mat Heavy Traffic 6.5' x 123' per Roll
- $45.31 $48.24 Save $2.93 (6%)Skudo 18" Roller Kit
- $83.09 $88.48 Save $5.39 (6%)Skudo 24" Squeegee Install Kit
- $928.33 $988.58 Save $60.25 (6%)Skudo Tack-Mat - Heavy Traffic 3.3' x 165' Roll
About This Product
Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Commercial System is a fully adhered, breathable, temporary surface protection system for commercial projects. It consists of a flexible, peelable Concrete Base Coat and Skudo HT (Heavy Traffic) Mat. The HT Commercial System is Skudo's most durable protection, withstanding machinery, shoring and tough environments. It is perfectly suited for protecting concrete, allowing full cure without creating hydration (cure) lines.
Like all Skudo products, the HT Mat temporarily bonds to the surface, blocking debris, materials and spills from damaging the protected surface. Skudo HT provides a slip resistant, seamless and stationary work surface, ideal for placing construction marks and layouts.
Skudo HT is designed to protect surfaces from commercial traffic during construction for up to 12 months. Once the project is completed, the HT Mat is peeled up, revealing a clean and damage-free surface.
- Reliable surface protection for Heavy construction site traffic
- Breathable system
- Superior spill, stain and water resistance (proven against flooding)
- Resistance to UV, rust, impact, and welding splatter
- Class 1 Fire/Flame retardant according to ASTM E 648 and NFPA 253 standards.
- Antibacterial/Antifungal: Test-verified protection against bacteria and molds that cause infection. (ISO-20743)
- Safer working surface
- High slip resistance in wet and dry conditions
- Seamless and stationary
- Cleans surface upon peel up removal
- Protects most surfaces, including freshly placed concrete as early as 14 days. *Note: This is subject to slab thickness, mix design, weather, etc.
- Protects polished concrete and terrazzo
- Areas can be polished and protected before interior walls are erected. Framing can be placed over the top of the Commercial
- System, which then can be left in place underneath
- Under Scaffolding & Shoring
- Flooring and Staircases
- Works as a blank canvas for all types of construction marks and layouts - won’t stain or damage surface
When the Skudo Commercial System is peeled up, it takes dirt up with it that was previously on the surface. No need to sweep or spray for clean-up. On renovation jobs, the surface will be cleaner than when the job started.
- 800 sq. ft./roll
- 6.5’ x 123’, 96 lbs.