Sika Swellstop 1" x 3/4" x 16.8' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: 419271
Roll Over To Zoom
Sika Swellstop is a butyl polymer based sealant tape. Sika Swellstop’s structural integrity conforms well to the underlying substrate and exhibits self-healing properties when needed. Unlike many traditional clay-based products, Sika Swellstop will not expand to a point at w...View More Details
About This Product
Sika Swellstop is a butyl polymer based sealant tape. Sika Swellstop’s structural integrity conforms well to the underlying substrate and exhibits self-healing properties when needed. Unlike many traditional clay-based products, Sika Swellstop will not expand to a point at which the water stop itself is destroyed.
Field experience has proven that products, which continually expand, lose much of their structural integrity and can actually erode when subjected to a constant flow of water. Furthermore, the controlled expansion properties engineered into Sika Swellstop, reduce the internal pressures created in cast-in-place applications, which can cause spalling in foundations and wall structures.
- Water-swellable, waterproofing sealant designed for use on many types of poured in-place and below grade precast concrete applications.
- On exposure to water it will begin to swell to seal any exposed gaps in concrete joints. Swellstop has excellent adhesion to clean, dry concrete. It is specifically intended for non-moving joints. It features all weather application and is engineered for use under most temperature conditions.
- Stays flexible in cold weather without shrinking or hardening and does not require heating for application. In hot weather, Swellstop remains pliable and does not become spongy.
- Retaining walls
- Box culverts
- Concrete pipes
Sika Swellstop is ideal for a variety of non-moving joint applications.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to