SikaGrout 328 Hi-Performance Grout per 50 Pound Bag
Mfr. Part #: 107608
Roll Over To Zoom
SikaGrout 328 is a non-shrink, non-metallic, cementitious precision grout powered by ViscoCrete technology. This grout provides extended working time and exceptional physical performance at fluid consistency. A structural, precision grout, SikaGrout 328 can be placed from fl...View More Details
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
SikaGrout 328 is a non-shrink, non-metallic, cementitious precision grout powered by ViscoCrete technology. This grout provides extended working time and exceptional physical performance at fluid consistency. A structural, precision grout, SikaGrout 328 can be placed from fluid to dry pack.
- Multiple fluidity with one material
- Reaches 10,000 psi in dry pack consistency
- Outstanding performance in fluid state
- Extended working time
- Excellent fluidity - sufficient time for placement
- Contains premium quality quartz aggregate
- Hardens free of segregation
- Non-metallic, will not stain or rust
- Shows positive expansion
- Where exceptional one day and ultimate compressive strengths are required.
- Applications requiring a pumpable grout.
- Non-shrink grouting of machinery and equipment, base plates sole plates, precast panels, beams, columns and curtain walls.
- Applications where a non-shrink grout is needed for maximum effective bearing area to transfer optimum load.
- For underwater application in conjunction with Sikament 100 SC. Consult Technical Service for dosage information. Independent test data is available however on site testing is recommended to confirm performance under actual field conditions.
- For grouting rebar, bolts, dowels and pins, etc.
|(ASTM C-109) |
73 °F (23 °C) 50 % R.H.
|1 day||5,000 psi|
|3 days||8,000 psi|
|14 days||9,200 psi|
|28 days||10,000 psi|
Q & A
For more information go to