Extend your roof life and prevent leaks with GE Enduris 3500 Roof Coating, which performs in even the most demanding environments on a wide variety of roofing substrates. A single coat of Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating cures quickly to form an exceptionally durable, seamless membrane that is breathable, waterproof, and permanently flexible. It is UV-stable and maintains its elasticity even after decades of weathering and exposure to climate.
Enduris 3500 roofing membrane securely bonds to many roof substrates including single-ply, modified bitumen, BUR, SPF, metal, or parapet walls, and existing coatings.
Enduris silicone coatings are backed by world-class technical support and extended warranties of up to 20 years, helping you save on maintenance costs.
Features & Benefits
- 100% silicone
- Low VOC
- Solvent free formula
- One-coat application
- For single-ply, BUR, metal, SPF, bituminous, acrylics, urethanes, and most other roof substrates
- 20 year labor & material warranty available (as part of the Approved Applicator Program)
- Best-in-class elongation
- Proven, long-term resistance to extreme temperatures, UV rays, rain, snow, and atmospheric conditions
- Ultra-low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content
- Meets California's relevant Air Quality Management District regulations
- One-coat application
- No mixing or primer required
- Applies with spray, roller, or brush
- Can be applied in temperatures ranging from 0°F to 120°F (-17°C to 49°C)
- Granules can be added
- Light Grey
- Medium Grey
- Protection Yellow
- 5 Gallon Pail
- 50 Gallon Drum
- ASTM D6694—Standard Specification for Liquid-Applied Silicone Coating Used in Spray Polyurethane Foam Roofing Systems. Result: Pass
- Cool Roof Rating Council (CRRC)—Enduris 3502 (white) only. Rated Product ID—1200- 0002.
- UL 790—Flammability Characteristics—Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating carries Class “A” and Class “B” credentials as tested under UL 790 procedures. Refer to the UL directory for specific information.
- ASTM E84—Standard Test Method for Surface Burning Characteristics of Building Materials. Result: Class A (Flame Spread Index 10, Smoke Developed Index 185).
- Miami Dade approved
- Florida Product Approval
- FM Global
- NSF P151—Enduris 3500 roof coating in White, Medium Gray, Tan and Dark Gray are certified to NSF P151. UL FDQR.MH61555: Certification of Rainwater Harvesting Components, also referred to as Rainwater Catchment System.
- Use on pedestrian, deck or frequent traffic bearing surfaces.
- Cold storage roofing application without vapor barrier, cryogenic tank applications, or continuous water immersion service.
- Unprepared surfaces including but not limited to those that are wet, dusty, oily, mildewed, heavily chalked, blistered or structurally unsound.
- Building materials that might wick oil or solvents. These include, but are not limited to, certain vulcanized rubber products, tapes, failed sealants, some caulking compounds and asphaltic/mastic materials unless appropriate preparation or primers are used. Consult MPM technical services for primer recommendations.
- Surfaces where adhesion has not been verified by testing.
- Inclement weather may negatively affect uncured Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating by displacement of uncured material; therefore, application of coating should not proceed if heavy rain, hail or snowfall is impending or expected within 1 hour of application. Note: In colder temperatures 1 hour may not be sufficient time to form a firm skin and become tack free.
- Enduris 3500 silicone roof coating requires atmospheric moisture to aide in curing. It is not suitable for use in unventilated spaces.