Miracote Miraflex Membrane A per 1 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: 7001-NR
Roll Over To Zoom
Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A is a unique polymer emulsion waterproofing designed for use beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, below grade, between slab and under Miracote composition floors and decks. Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A is recommended for tank lining in pota...View More Details
- $39.63 $41.40 Save $1.77 (4%)Miracote Miraflex Membrane A per 1 Gallon Unit
- $34.21 $35.76 Save $1.55 (4%)Miracote MPC per 55 Pound Bag - Gray
- $37.80 $39.48 Save $1.68 (4%)Miracote MPC Liquid Catalyst per 1 Gallon Unit
About This Product
Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A is a unique polymer emulsion waterproofing designed for use beneath ceramic tile, marble, quarry tile, below grade, between slab and under Miracote composition floors and decks. Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A is recommended for tank lining in potable water drinking systems. It is based on styrene butadiene latex that dries to form tough, water and vapor resistant film. The latex is water based, environmentally friendly and does not contain any solvent. It is non-toxic and can be used in conjunction with potable water.
Applied by roller, trowel, spray or squeegee, Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A offers water protection together with excellent adhesion and is more resistant to impact than most membranes. It is applied to floors and molded up onto bases, over curbs, etc. without the use of any adhesive other than its own composition. Among the surfaces MiraFlex Membrane A can cover are concrete, tile and metal. For wood surfaces, consult Crossfield Products Corp.
The final thickness of Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A is 25 mils dry (standard application, two applications of 23-25 mils wet) and 30 mils dry (polypropylene fabric reinforced). Laboratory tests have established that Miracote MiraFlex Membrane A will bridge concrete cracks up to 1/8” (3.2 mm) at temperatures as low as 0F. However, prudent design would assume that the product can be expected to bridge a crack of up to 1/16” (1.6 mm).
- IAMPO Listed as a Shower Pan Liner
- Forms a monolithic, tightly adhering, molded membrane across floors and up bases, curbs, etc.
- Environmentally safe, VOC compliant
- Stable under routine storage conditions (out of direct sunlight at temperatures above 0°C) for a period of 24 months from date of manufacture
- Reduces reflective cracking, caused by substrate movement
- Thin section does not interfere with building elevations
- Unlike sheet goods, fluid applied membrane can easily be applied to irregular shapes
- Quick drying – Touch dry in 1-2 hours, fully dry in 12 hours
- Choice of colors
As a waterproof membrane directly under seamless composition floors (Miracote or other), ceramic tile, quarry tile, marble, etc. For application as mechanical equipment room waterproofing or computer access floor waterproofing for below grade or between slab applications, consult separate Crossfield Products Corp. specifications.
Q & A
For more information go to