3M Particulate Filter 2091/07000(AAD) per Pack of 2
Mfr. Part #: 7000051991
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quan...View More Details
- $46.64 $58.67 Save $12.03 (20%)Albion B12S20; 20 Ounce B-Line Manual Sausage Applicator with Smooth 12:1 Ratio Drive
About This Product
3M Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination.
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M™ half and full facepiece designs
- Wide range of applications reduces inventory needs and training requirements
- One pack contains two filters
NIOSH approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles.
The 2091 is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. The filter is both flame and water resistant. Industries where this filter is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and primary metals. The 3M Particulate Filters 2000 Series are made with electrostatic media to enhance the capture of airborne particles and reduce breathing resistance. These particulate filters are flame resistant and easy to install.
3M Particulate Filters 2000 Series are compatible with 3M 6000 Series Half Facepieces, 6500/6500QL Series, 7500 Series, 6000 Series Full Facepieces, FF-400 Series, 7800 Series and 3M Scott AV-3000 HT and AV-3000 SureSeal Facepieces with AV-632 Bayonet Adapter, thus helping to reduce inventory needs.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M Particulate Filter 2091 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.