Manus-Bond 75-AM Industrial Grade exhibits excellent adhesion to many substrates including aluminum, brass, steel, Kynar, Galvalume, painted surfaces, vinyl, glass, granite, marble, wood and many plastics. Cures fast, even at low temperatures. 75-AM Industrial Grade is highly weather resistant and can be painted with most paints. Manufactured from high grade polyether technology 75-AM contains no solvents or isocyanates and is non-yellowing.
Features & Benefits
- Cures fast, even at low temperatures
- Highly weather resistant
- Zero solvents
- Cured 75-AM may be painted with most industrial & consumer paints. Testing prior to painting is recommended.
- Apply to clean, dry surfaces free of contaminants that can adversely affect adhesion. Remove all old sealant before applying 75-AM. Some substrate materials may not be compatible with this product. Testing substrate compatibility with this product before full application is recommended.
- Ultra Clear
- ASTM C920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 50, Use T, NT, I, G and A.
- Some applications may not be compatible with this product. Some cleaners, solvents may not be compatible with this product. Testing suitability for intended application before proceeding with full application is recommended.
- Use with adequate ventilation. Inhalation of vapor during application and cure may cause slight eye or throat irritation. In case of contact with eyes, lips, or mouth, flush thoroughly with water. If irritation persists, consult a physician.
- Avoid repeated, prolonged contact with skin. See MSDS for additional information.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH FROM CHILDREN.