Xypex Mega Mix I per Pail of 60 Pounds - Gray
Megamix I & II is a repairing mortar specifically for the waterproofing and resurfacing of deteriorated concrete surfaces, whereas Megamix II + Bio-San is specifically formulated for restoration of concrete damaged by microbial induced corrosion, abrasion/erosion and chemical attack.
Xypex Megamix I is a thin parge coat for the waterproofing and resurfacing of vertical masonry or concrete surfaces, as a cap coat for Xypex Concentrate, or as an architectural rendering. Megamix I is a unique blend of Portland cement, treated silica sand, fibers and proprietary chemicals. It is mixed with Xycrylic Admix to produce enhanced bond. Megamix I is applied by brush or trowel up to a thickness of 3/8 in. (10 mm).
- Waterproof coating for vertical concrete block surfaces and cast-in-place concrete walls
- A secondary or cap coat for Xypex Concentrate applications to porous masonry surfaces
- Lining for swimming pools, tunnels and tanks
- Excellent adhesion and bond to concrete substrates
- Easy to apply
- Fiber reinforced
- Reduces surface absorption
- Provides good surface for painting or as a final finished surface
- NSF 61 certified