Tufflex Elasta-Tuff 5000-SC 100 VOC 5 Gallon Unit
Mfr. Part #: FG-ELASTA-5000-SC-5
Roll Over To Zoom
ELASTA-TUFF 5000 is a single component, liquid applied, high adhesion, moisture cured polyurethane waterproofing coating. It is used as the First Coat or Base Coat for most of the polyurethane deck and roof coating systems supplied by TUFFLEX Polymers. ELASTATUFF 5000 is use...View More Details
About This Product
ELASTA-TUFF 5000 is a single component, liquid applied, high adhesion, moisture cured polyurethane waterproofing coating. It is used as the First Coat or Base Coat for most of the polyurethane deck and roof coating systems supplied by TUFFLEX Polymers. ELASTATUFF 5000 is used in those areas where a low VOC, medium solvent containing base coat is desired.
- Single Component
- High Strength, High Elongation, High Adhesion
- Excellent Waterproofing Properties
- Withstands Extreme Environmental Conditions
- Low Odor During Application and Cure
- Easy Application, No Mixing in Curing Agent
- Resilient to Expansion and Contraction of Substrate
- High Adhesion, Stress-Relieving, Crack Bridging Membrane
- Provides 100% Contact, Eliminates Migratory Water Problems
- Designed for Demanding Exterior Applications
ELASTA-TUFF 5000 is the standard Base Membrane used in most of the ELASTA-TUFF Vehicular Traffic Bearing and Pedestrian Deck Coating systems. Please refer to the pertinent Installation Specification Data Sheet on each of these systems.
- 12 oz unit
- The Excel-Crete Clear Additive is available in 1 and 5 gallon containers (U.S. gallon measures).
- Containers that have been opened must be used within one or two days since the product is a moisture-reactive material that will gel or set up when exposed to moisture in the air. A polyethylene sheet should be used as a blanketing material prior to resealing the lid on a partially used container. Prior to the application of ELASTA-TUFF 5000, proper surface preparation procedures must be followed. Refer to the TUFFLEX Technical Bulletin on Surface Preparation of Plywood and Concrete Substrates.
- ELASTA-TUFF 5000 cures faster when applied during warm weather and high humidity conditions and slower during cool temperatures and low humidity conditions. The rate of cure may be accelerated by incorporating TUFFLEX Accelerators
Q & A
For more information go to