SikaSil 728 SL Silicone Sealant per 4.5 Gallon Unit - Limestone
Mfr. Part #: 412171
Roll Over To Zoom
Sikasil-728 SL is a self-leveling, one-component, ultra low modulus, elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant. No tooling, less labor Durable Ideal for cold climates Excellent flexibility for extreme high and low temperature conditions Excellent flexibility fo...View More Details
About This Product
Sikasil-728 SL is a self-leveling, one-component, ultra low modulus, elastomeric, neutral cure silicone sealant.
- No tooling, less labor
- Ideal for cold climates
- Excellent flexibility for extreme high and low temperature conditions
- Excellent flexibility for dynamic joint movement
- Bonds to most substrates without priming including aged asphalt and concrete
- Ready to use
- All season ease of application
- Good contact/adhesion with hard to reach areas
- Excellent for use on runways and tarmacs
- Jet fuel resistant
- Resistant to road salts
- Highway joints
- Plaza decks
- Parking garages
- Concrete, steel, glass, aluminum, tile, ceramic, masonry, brick, stone and granite
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to