SikaFlex Textured Sealant per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge
SikaFlex Textured Sealant
Moisture-cured, 1-component, polyurethane-based, non-sag elastomeric sealant capable of ±25% joint movement. Meets Federal specification TT-S-00230C, Type II. Meets ASTM C-920, Type S, Grade NS, Class 25.
- Designed for all types of joints where maximum depth of sealant will not exceed inch.
- Suitable for vertical and horizontal joints; readily placeable at 40°F (4°C).
- Has many applications as an elastic sealant between materials with dissimilar coefficients of expansion.
- Weatherproofing of joints between brickwork, blockwork, masonry, wood and concrete or metal frames.
- Joints in walls, balconies, around window or door frames.
- Expansion joints.
Characteristics and Advantages
- Excellent adhesion – bonds to most construction materials without a primer.
- Textured appearance blends well to rough or stucco type surfaces.
- Hides imperfections from tooling that a smooth sealant does not.
- Excellent resistance to aging, weathering.
- Paintable with water-, oil- and rubber-based paints.
- High elasticity – cures to a tough, durable, flexible consistency with exceptional cut and tear-resistance.
- Stress relaxation.
- Urethane-based; suggested by EPA for radon reduction.
White, aluminum gray, limestone, dark bronze, black, buff, redwood tan, aluminum stone, and almond.