3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear SF202AF Gray/Gray Lens
Mfr. Part #: 7100022210
Roll Over To Zoom
3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to...View More Details
- $14.08 $15.75 Save $1.67 (10%)GE SCS2000 Silpruf Silicone Sealant per 20 Ounce Sausage
About This Product
3M SecureFit Protective Eyewear naturally adjusts the temples to individual head sizes for a customized fit to each person. This self-adjusting feature is possible through 3M’s proprietary Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a new design with no moving parts and nothing to adjust. Designed to diffuse pressure over the ears, the glasses automatically adjust to the head and facial features of the wearer.
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Technology allows temples to naturally adjust to individual head sizes
- Weighs less than one ounce for lightweight comfort
- Self-adjusting feature eliminates need to stock multiple frame sizes at worksites
- Secure, snug fit keeps eyewear in place without slippage even when the person is in motion
- Anti-fog coating helps keep lenses free of moisture in hot and humid conditions
- Polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB up to 380 nm and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
- 3M Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology helps diffuse pressure over the ear to enhance frame comfort while not compromising the security of fit across a diverse workforce
Secure Fit, Without Feeling Tight
Weighing less than 1 ounce, the durable, snug-fitting, flexible nature of SecureFit offers a more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashion “one-size-fits-all” glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around. The snug fit also keeps the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side, eliminating the need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement.
The anti-fog coating on the lenses helps reduce the chances of fogging in hot and humid environments. Anti-fogging properties help maintain visibility and reduce the need to remove glasses to wipe away moisture from the lenses. These glasses come with important safety features for overall eye protection, including impact resistant polycarbonate lenses that absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB rays up to 380 nm. 3M's SecureFit Protective Eyewear also meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3-2007 and ANSI Z87.1-2010.
Eye protection is important to safeguard your eyes and maintain healthy vision. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, nearly three out of every five workers who suffered eye injuries were not wearing eye protection at the time of the accident. Wearing the correct protective eyewear for the task and for the unique needs of the worker is important. 3M recognizes the need to design comfortable and attractive eyewear, increasing the usage of safety glasses on the job. That’s why 3M Protective Eyewear combines safety features with comfort enhancements.