3M Uncorded Foam Ear Plugs 1100 - per Bag of 1,000
Mfr. Part #: 7100099847
Roll Over To Zoom
3M 1100 Uncorded Foam Earplugs feature soft, hypoallergenic foam and a tapered design to fit comfortably in the ear canal. They conform to the unique shape of each ear for excellent hearing protection and comfort. Smooth and dirt resistant surface provides better hygiene E...View More Details
- $22.10Acetone per 1 Gallon Unit
About This Product
3M 1100 Uncorded Foam Earplugs feature soft, hypoallergenic foam and a tapered design to fit comfortably in the ear canal. They conform to the unique shape of each ear for excellent hearing protection and comfort.
- Smooth and dirt resistant surface provides better hygiene
- Earplugs are easy to roll down for quick and easy fitting
- Tapered design fits comfortably in ear canals
- Soft polyurethane foam is hypoallergenic
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 29 dB, CSA Class AL
*The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. 3M recommends reducing the NRR by 50% for estimating the amount of noise reduction provided.
3M is Leading the Advancement of Hearing Conservation.
1. ROLL and compress disposable foam earplugs into a very thin crease-free cylinder.
2. REACH around the head to pull the ear outward and upward to help straighten the ear canal. Insert compressed earplug well into the ear canal.
3. CHECK FIT after inserting earplug.
4. LISTEN to steady loud noise with earplugs in both ears. Cover ears with tightly cupped hands. Noise should sound about the same whether or not ears are covered.
CAUTION: For greater comfort and safety, remove earplug slowly with twisting motion to gradually break the seal.