Rapid Set Cement All Non-Shrink Grout Per 55 Pound Bag
Mfr. Part #: -
Roll Over To Zoom
Rapid Set Cement All Non-Shrink Grout is a high-performance, fast-setting, multi-purpose concrete repair material and non-shrink grout. Durable in wet environments, Cement All is a blend of Rapid Set hydraulic cement and specially graded fine aggregates. Cement All is non-me...View More Details
About This Product
Rapid Set Cement All Non-Shrink Grout is a high-performance, fast-setting, multi-purpose concrete repair material and non-shrink grout. Durable in wet environments, Cement All is a blend of Rapid Set hydraulic cement and specially graded fine aggregates. Cement All is non-metallic and no chlorides are added. Mix Cement All with water to produce a workable, high-quality material that is ideal where rapid strength gain and high durability are desired. Cement All sets in 15 minutes and achieves structural strength in 1 hour.
Features and Benefits
- Fast: Sets in 15 minutes, structural strength in 1 hour
- Durable: No shrinkage; formulated for long life in critical applications
- Excellent Bond: Superior adhesion to concrete, stone, brick, block, stucco and more
- Structural: Patch, repair, and new construction
- Multi-Purpose: Use for concrete repair, grouting, anchoring, casting, underlayment and more
Use Cement All for general and structural concrete repair, doweling and anchoring, industrial grouting, formed work, vertical and horizontal trowel applications. Cement All is ideal for airport, highway, industrial and marine applications.
Apply Cement All in thicknesses from featheredge to 4" (10 cm). For heavy loads and vehicle traffic, minimum thickness will vary. For deeper sections, use Rapid Set Mortar Mix or Rapid Set Concrete Mix. Not intended for high heat applications above 300°F (149°C). For overlay applications, a minimum of one test section should be prepared to evaluate the suitability of the materials and procedures.
- ASTM: C1107, C928 R3, C387
- Army Corps of Engineers CRD C621
- LA Research and Report 24654
- State (DOT) and local approvals
Water cure all Cement All installations by keeping exposed surfaces wet for a minimum of 1 hour. Begin curing as soon as the surface starts to lose its moist sheen. When experiencing extended setting time due to cold temperature or the use of retarder, longer curing times may be required. The objective of water curing shall be to maintain a continuously wet surface until the product has achieved sufficient strength.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.