Rapid Set Concrete Mix Per 60 Pound Bag
Mfr. Part #: 130010060
Roll Over To Zoom
Rapid Set Concrete Mix is a very rapid hardening concrete. It is a high-performance, fast-setting, multi-purpose concrete repair material. Durable in wet environments, Rapid Set Concrete Mix is a blend of hydraulic cement and quality aggregates. Rapid Set Concrete Mix is non...View More Details
About This Product
Rapid Set Concrete Mix is a very rapid hardening concrete. It is a high-performance, fast-setting, multi-purpose concrete repair material. Durable in wet environments, Rapid Set Concrete Mix is a blend of hydraulic cement and quality aggregates. Rapid Set Concrete Mix is non-metallic and no chlorides are added. Mix with water to produce a workable, quality concrete material that is ideal where fast strength gain, high durability and low shrinkage are desired.
- Fast: Sets in 15 minutes, ready for traffic in 1 hour*
- Durable: Formulated for long life in critical applications
- Structural: For repair and new construction
- Multi-Purpose: Use for concrete repair, formed work, setting posts, footings, floors, machine bases, and more
Use Rapid Set Concrete Mix for general and structural concrete repair, construction of pavements, formed work, footings, setting posts, industrial floors and machine bases. Ideal for airport and military pavement repairs. In some geographical areas, Rapid Set Concrete Mix contains an air-entraining admixture for freeze-thaw durability.
Water cure all Concrete Mix installations by keeping exposed surfaces wet for a minimum of 1 hour. Begin curing as soon as the surface starts to lose its moist sheen. When experiencing extended setting time due to cold temperature or the use of retarder, longer curing times may be required. The objective of water curing is to maintain a continuously wet surface until the product has achieved sufficient strength.
- Initial set 15 minutes
- Final set 35 minutes
- ASTM: C928 R2, C387
- Approved: State (DOT) and local approvals
- Concrete Mix is available in 60-lb (27.2-kg) bags.
- One 60-lb (27.2-kg) bag of Concrete Mix will yield approximately 0.5 ft3 (0.01 m3).
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.
For more information go to