Protecto Wrap 100/40 12" x 75' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 8030X124S
Roll Over To Zoom
PW 100/40 is a cold applied self-adhering membrane composed of a tough cross laminated High Density Polyethylene facer coated with a layer of polymer modified asphalt adhesive; a peel and stick membrane for use as a positive air/vapor stop in everyday construction.It is a 40...View More Details
- $8.66 $8.92 Save $0.26 (2%)Permathane SM7713 MS Silyl-Modified Adhesive Sealant Per Standard Cartridge
About This Product
PW 100/40 is a cold applied self-adhering membrane composed of a tough cross laminated High Density Polyethylene facer coated with a layer of polymer modified asphalt adhesive; a peel and stick membrane for use as a positive air/vapor stop in everyday construction.
It is a 40 mil SBS modified rubberized asphalt sheet waterproofing membrane that fully bonds to most substrates through the primer course. It is a white, polyethylene-topped, membrane that has excellent conforming capabilities to irregular surfaces. PW 100/40 is compatible with and will adhere to steel, wood, concrete, building paper, block wall, dry wall and insulation board. PW 100/40’s paper release backing, and the variety of roll widths, contributes to the ease of application.
- 120-day exposure rating
- Fully adhered system
- Seals around nails and staples
- Compatible with and will adhere to most construction surfaces
- Forms a non-permeable air and vapor barrier
- As a full wall non-permeable building envelope application.
- As a self-adhered flashing for window and door installations where a 40 mil product is required.
- Safe for use on most wood (do not use on soft woods containing high concentrations of resin/pitch), wood clad, aluminum, fiberglass and vinyl windows and doors
- Sealing joints in exterior sheathing
- Sealing penetrations in wall systems
- As a Thru Wall Flashing
- Roll Width: 4", 6", 9", 12", 18", 24", 36"
- Roll Length: 75'
Q & A
For more information go to