MFM Future Flash Membrane 25 Mil 9" x 75' per Roll
Mfr. Part #: 42009
Roll Over To Zoom
Future Flash Membrane 9'' x 75''FutureFlash is a 25 mil, mechanically-attached, and prefabricated waterproofing membrane. Designed for use around windows, doors, under stucco and other exterior wall systems.The product may be used to strip in the flanges of wood, metal, viny...View More Details
About This Product
Future Flash Membrane 9'' x 75''
FutureFlash is a 25 mil, mechanically-attached, and prefabricated waterproofing membrane. Designed for use around windows, doors, under stucco and other exterior wall systems.
The product may be used to strip in the flanges of wood, metal, vinyl windows, or as a flashing wherever a uniform, dependable waterproofing barrier is required. FutureFlash is constructed of two high-performance films with a core of specially formulated rubberized asphalt sandwiched between them. The polyethylene film is tough and resistant to tear. The polyester film adds dimensional stability to the product.
The FutureFlash System uses a combination of the FutureFlash waterproofing membranes and FutureFlash Sealant. By utilizing all aspects of the system, it provides an effective barrier against moisture penetration. FutureFlash Sealant is a high quality, polyurethane caulk that has been specially formulated to aggressively bond to the membranes and as well as adjoining building materials.
FutureFlash is engineered to be the strongest, and most dependable waterproofing system available to withstand extreme job site conditions.
- 9 x 75' per Roll
- Maximum waterproofing around windows and doors
- Economical leak prevention system - ties windows and doors into the building system
- Rubberized core self-seals around mechanical fasteners
- Resists water and wind damage before and after stucco is installed
- Unique "weep" characteristics allow structure to breath
- Will not wick moisture like fiber reinforced products
- Extremely strong - resists tearing under extreme conditions
- Highly flexible and elongation properties
- Film backing eliminates any potential odors
- Ideal for new or remodeling construction projects
- 10-Year Warranty when using FutureFlash Sealant
- U.S. Patent No. 6,103,356
- ICC-ES ESR 2783
- Uniform Building Code Section #1 707(b)