PW Premium Energy Sill Sealer 3-1/2'' Roll
Mfr. Part #: 8250035
Roll Over To Zoom
Premium Energy Sill Sealer combines a full 3/8″ closed cell polyethylene foam with an aggressive self adhesive waterproofing membrane that conforms and seals off the voids and irregularities between the top of the foundation and sill plate. This unique design combines the pe...View More Details
About This Product
Premium Energy Sill Sealer combines a full 3/8″ closed cell polyethylene foam with an aggressive self adhesive waterproofing membrane that conforms and seals off the voids and irregularities between the top of the foundation and sill plate. This unique design combines the peel and stick waterproofing characteristics of Protecto Wrap’s waterproofing membrane with a 3/8″ thick closed cell foam sill sealer forming a gasket seal to virtually eliminate any air, moisture and insect/rodent infiltration beneath the sill plate.
- The adhesive bottom conforms and seals to the uneven top of the foundation wall
- Helps lower energy costs by stopping heating and air conditioning loss at the foundation to sill plate interface
- Helps eliminate costly call backs for builders due to leaks
- By sealing off the cold joint between the top of the foundation and the sill plate helps keep floors warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- A full 3/8″ closed cell foam provides 1 1/2 times more protection from energy loss over standard 1/4″ sill sealers used by builders today
- Exceeds all local, state and national building codes
- Self adhering for easy and precise placement
- Mildew and water resistant – will help prevent sill plate rot
- Adheres and conforms to irregularities found in the top of foundation walls
- Extremely resilient, will not rot or deteriorate with age
- Works on residential and commercial construction, slab on grade, crawl spaces or with basements
- Convenient 3 1/2″ and 5 1/2″ widths (custom sizes available in quantities)
- Stops dangerous carbon monoxide from entering the home from garage sill areas
- No extra tools needed, application can be done with just a utility knife
- Virtually eliminates air, moisture and insect/rodent infiltration beneath the sill plate
- Will save the homeowner thousands of dollars in energy costs over the life of the home
Protecto Premium Energy Sill Sealer is used as an air and water barrier that seals the voids and irregularities between the concrete foundation and the framed wall sill plate.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.