Prosoco Consolideck LS/CS Hardener per 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: 46069-05GAL
Roll Over To Zoom
Consolideck LS/CS provides an advanced alternative to conventional sodium or potassium silicate surface hardeners. This penetrating silicate treatment reacts with concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores.Consolideck LS/CS is appropriat...View More Details
- $152.64 $173.46 Save $20.82 (12%)Prosoco Consolideck LS/CS Hardener per 5 Gallon Pail
About This Product
Consolideck LS/CS provides an advanced alternative to conventional sodium or potassium silicate surface hardeners. This penetrating silicate treatment reacts with concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores.
Consolideck LS/CS is appropriate for freshly troweled “green” concrete, or existing floors of any age. Hardening/densifying with LS/CS renders concrete floors dustproof.
- Easy, one-step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial hardness.
- Renders floors of any age dustproof.
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED for
- Schools points (EQ Credit 4).
- Performance of treated floors improves with traffic and maintenance.
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete.
- Reduces application time and costs of burnishing and diamond polishing operations.
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. Combats surface ASR.
- Will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating.
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance.
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment.
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing.
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see if this product is compliant in your area.