Prosoco Consolideck LS Premium Hardener, Sealer, and Densifier - 1 Gallon Jug
Mfr. Part #: 46068-01GALCS
Roll Over To Zoom
Prosoco Consolideck LS is a premium concrete sealer, hardener and resurfacing densifier that improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete. Treated masonry resists damage from water and surface abrasion, is easy to maintain and requires no wax...View More Details
About This Product
Prosoco Consolideck LS is a premium concrete sealer, hardener and resurfacing densifier that improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete. Treated masonry resists damage from water and surface abrasion, is easy to maintain and requires no waxing. The densification imparted by LS eliminates dusting and simplifies maintenance, producing a cleaner, healthier environment. Application is easy with one step, and involves no scrubbing, flushing or caustic wastewater. Ideal for commercial and industrial use.
Consolideck LS is a penetrating lithium silicate treatment that reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces resist damage from water and surface abrasion. The increased surface hardness imparted by Consolideck LS eliminates dusting and simplifies maintenance producing a cleaner, healthier environment. Safer, faster and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate densifiers, Consolideck LS will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction). Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater. May be applied to broom-finished, steel-trowelled, power-trowelled or burnished concrete floors. VOC-compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low-odor.
Features and Benefits
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- May be applied to broom finished, steel troweled, power troweled or burnished concrete finishes.
- Penetrates and reacts quickly to produce better initial and ultimate hardness.
- Tested and conforms to California Collaborative for High Performance School Indoor Air Quality standards. Use can contribute to LEED for Schools points (EQ Credit 4).
- Provides better abrasion resistance than conventional hardeners.
- Produces a fast surface gloss which improves with traffic and maintenance.
- Improves performance, appearance and light reflectance of new or old concrete.
- Reduces application time and costs of diamond polishing operations.
- Will not contribute to surface crazing. High lithium content combats surface ASR.
- Lithium will not absorb water or contribute to floor sweating.
- Gloss and hardness do not reduce slip resistance.
- Breathable and UV stable. Will not yellow, discolor, peel or flake.
- Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor
- Cures quickly. Most floors can be opened to traffic within one hour of treatment
- Treated surfaces are easy to maintain and require no waxing
New Concrete: Though LS may be applied to freshly placed concrete after final finishing and installation of the control joints, Consolideck LS/ CS may be a better choice. Contact PROSOCO for recommendations. When applying to new concrete, remove soft cut saw debris before application.
Existing Concrete: LS is ideal for application to existing, cured concrete of any age. Surfaces must be clean and structurally sound. Prep floors by removing all foreign materials including bond breakers, curing agents, surface grease and oil, and construction debris using the appropriate Consolideck surface prep cleaners or restoration cleaners.
- Do not apply to surfaces which are frozen, dirty or have standing water. Surfaces must be clean, dry and absorbent. Test surface absorbency with a light water spray; surfaces designated for treatment should wet uniformly. If the surface does not wet uniformly, use the appropriate PROSOCO surface preparation cleaner or mechanical process to remove remaining surface contaminants.
- Follow the appropriate cleaner with thorough water rinsing. If a d-limonene based cleaner/stripper is used, clean treated surfaces with PROSOCO’s Cleaner/Degreaser and rinse thoroughly.
- Acid-stained concrete must be thoroughly neutralized and rinsed prior to application.
- Application may begin as soon as prepared surfaces are dry and free of ponded water.
- Stairs and steps
- Pool decks
- Existing concrete
- Residential areas
- Concrete buildings
- Red List Free
- SCS Indoor Air Quality
- Health Product Declaration
- NFS Nonfood Compounds Registered
- Stain Resistance Tested
- ANSI B101.3 Slip Resistance
- ANSI B101.1 Slip Resistance
- Freshly Placed, Uncured, Steel Troweled Concrete: 800–1000 sq.ft.(74–93 sq.m.) per US gal
- Steel Troweled; Ground/Honed; and Polished Concrete: 500–800 sq.ft. (46–74 sq.m.) per US gal
Which Densifier is right for your application?
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see VOC regulations.