Consolideck LS Sealer Hardener per 1 Gallon Unit
Consolideck LS Sealer Hardener
Consolideck LS is a penetrating lithium silicate treatment that reacts with the concrete to produce insoluble calcium silicate hydrate within the concrete pores. Treated surfaces resist damage from water and surface abrasion. The increased surface hardness imparted by Consolideck LS eliminates dusting and simplifies maintenance producing a cleaner, healthier environment.
Safer, faster and easier to apply than conventional sodium or potassium silicate hardeners. Consolideck LS will not trigger or contribute to surface ASR (Alkali Silicate Reaction).
- Easy, one step application. No scrubbing. No flushing. No caustic wastewater.
- May be applied to broom finished, steel trowelled, power trowelled or burnished concrete finishes.
- VOC Compliant. Non-flammable. Non-toxic. Low odor.
- CD LS followed by Three Applications of LS Guard
- CD LS followed by One Application of LS Guard
- CD LS Stain Resistance Testing Summary
- Slip Resistance ANSI B101.3
- Slip Resistance ANSI B101.1
- Product Test Data