Skudo Glass Advanced 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: CTGLASS5GAL
Roll Over To Zoom
Skudo Glass Advanced is the perfect solution for all construction projects that require temporary window, glass, and metal protection from start to finish. Skudo Glass Advanced is first applied with an airless sprayer or roller, and then dries into a peelable, protective fil...View More Details
About This Product
Skudo Glass Advanced is the perfect solution for all construction projects that require temporary window, glass, and metal protection from start to finish. Skudo Glass Advanced is first applied with an airless sprayer or roller, and then dries into a peelable, protective film tough enough to withstand cement, paint splatter, stucco – even grinding and welding sparks! It can be safely left in place for up to 12 months.
- Resists job site spills and splatter, including cement, paint and stucco
- Can be applied at manufacturer to provide protection during transit
- Fire Resistant to withstand welding and grinding sparks
- Simple application with spray or roller
- Easy peel off removal
- Available in transparent (blue) or tinted/opaque (white) finish
- Glass, Windows, Curtain Walls, Panels and Balustrades
- Metals, such as Stainless Steel and Aluminum
Skudo Glass Advanced is not suitable to be applied on acrylic surfaces, but it can be used on ‘Low-e’ (low emissivity) glass.
Skudo Glass Advanced is easily applied by roller or sprayer. One gallon will cover up to 150 sq ft. Two coats should be applied for best results. Note that Glass Advanced will typically dry quickly, but dry time can vary according to the relative humidity and ambient temperature. Maximum strength will be achieved in 3 days. After 3 days and up to 12 months after application, Skudo Glass Advanced can be removed. Simply peel it off to reveal a clean, undamaged surface with no residue.
- 140-180 sq. ft./gallon based on a 2-Coat Spray Application
- 2 gallon pail, 19 lbs.
- 5 gallon pail, 47 lbs.
- 55 gallon drum, 517 lbs.