Prosoco Sure Klean OH100 Consolidation Treatment per 1 Quart Unit
Mfr. Part #: 42015-01QTCS
Roll Over To Zoom
Conservare OH100 is a ready-to-use consolidation treatment that stabilizes masonry by replacing the natural binding materials lost due to weathering with silicon dioxide. When properly applied, OH100 penetrates deeply, does not form a dense surface crust, and retains the sub...View More Details
About This Product
Conservare OH100 is a ready-to-use consolidation treatment that stabilizes masonry by replacing the natural binding materials lost due to weathering with silicon dioxide. When properly applied, OH100 penetrates deeply, does not form a dense surface crust, and retains the substrate’s natural vapor permeability.
Conservare Consolidation Treatments are based on silicic ethyl esters. Their extremely small molecular structure enables them to penetrate deeply into deteriorated masonry surfaces, collecting at contact points between individual stone grains. An internal catalyst and atmospheric humidity then convert the liquid consolidant into a glass-like silicon dioxide (Si02 ) gel which binds the stone particles together. Exhibiting chemical characteristics and thermal expansion/contraction characteristics which are virtually identical to that of natural stone, the newly deposited Si02 cementing matrix replaces the stone’s natural cement which has been lost due to weathering influences.
- One component -- easy-to-use. Strengthens deteriorated stone.
- Low viscosity allows deep penetration. Will not form hardened surface crust
- The new binder is mineral -- similar to the original stone -- no synthetic polymers.
- Rapid tack free drying – no dirt attraction.
- Forms no by-products harmful to the masonry.
- Treated surfaces “breathe.” Doesn’t trap moisture.
- New binder is acid resistant – resists acid rain.
- Appropriate for use on most unpolished surfaces such as travertine, limestone and granite. Always test.
- Compatible with PROSOCO’s Conservare HCT consolidation treatment.
In addition to the general consolidation of severely deteriorated masonries, Conservare OH100 is an effective pretreatment for friable substrates that need to be strengthened before cleaning, patching or coating. OH100 may be used on most types of natural stone, concrete, stucco, brick, terra-cotta, etc.. Conservare OH100 is effective on unpolished marble, travertine and limestone that has been treated with Conservare HCT.
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see if this product is compliant in your area.
Q & A
For more information go to