Prosoco Saltguard WB per 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: 46067-05GAL
Roll Over To Zoom
Prosoco Saltguard WB is a ready-to-use water-based, VOC compliant silane/siloxane water repellent and “chloride screen” for the protection of concrete or masonry. Saltguard WB penetrates more deeply than conventional water- or solvent-based water repellents. Low odor and alk...View More Details
About This Product
Prosoco Saltguard WB is a ready-to-use water-based, VOC compliant silane/siloxane water repellent and “chloride screen” for the protection of concrete or masonry. Saltguard WB penetrates more deeply than conventional water- or solvent-based water repellents. Low odor and alkaline stable, Saltguard WB is ideal for field or in-plant application to concrete and most masonry. Saltguard WB protects horizontal and vertical surfaces from moisture intrusion and chemical attack of chloride salts.
Use Saltguard WB on horizontal surfaces such as driveways, sidewalks, tile or brick pavers. Provides excellent protection for retaining walls, bridge pilings and other vertical areas exposed to de-icing salts.
- Penetrates to produce long-lasting protection on vertical or horizontal surfaces
- Water-based formula minimizes explosion and fire hazards associated with alcohol- or solvent-based water repellents
- Easy soap-and-water cleanup from window glass, window frames and equipment
- Low odor reduces risk of application to occupied buildings
- Alkaline stable – suitable for new “green” concrete, 14–28 days old
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – doesn’t trap moisture
- Effective protection against de-icing salts and salt air
- Complies with all known national, state and district AIM VOC regulations
Note: Please check the VOC Compliance chart under the Documents tab to see if this product is compliant in your area.
Q & A
Ratings & Reviews
I was pleasantly surprised with the Saltguard WB item I received. I was apprehensive about applying this because an Amazon review stated that it might seriously discolor the concrete. My concern was so great that I considered returning the item. I am delighted I didn't!
I had a professional apply the product, but I feel like I could have also done it as a DIY project. It was sunny and about 52 degrees outside in January. I am happy to state that the concrete looked precisely the same after it dried. The ground appears to be more waterproof, but I know it will gain even more excellent waterproofing in the next 14 days. I would highly recommend this item! Thanks so much!