Weather Seal Silox WB Concentrate per 1 Gallon Unit
Weather Seal Silox WB Concentrate
Please check the VOC restriction chart under the DOCUMENTATION tab to see if this product is complaint in your area.
Some items are hazardous and can incur additional shipping charges. These charges are based on hazard class, shipment type (ground/air), weight, and product size. General hazard information can be found in SECTION 14 of the item’s safety data sheet (SDS) found under the DOCUMENTATION tab.
If needed, please email us and an associate will reach out to provide further clarification. Thank you!
Weather Seal Silox WB Concentrate is a Long-lasting high-performance water repellent.
Sure Klean Weather Seal Siloxane WB Concentrate is a concentrated water repellent designed for dilution with fresh water at the job site. This solvent-free blend of silanes and oligomeric alkoxysiloxanes mixes easily with water to produce a penetrating water repellent ideal for application to dense or porous masonry surfaces.
An effective alternative to conventional solvent-based silanes or siloxanes. Siloxane WB penetrates and chemically bonds deep within the masonry substrate to provide long-lasting protection against water-related staining or deterioration.
- Treated surfaces “breathe” – does not trap moisture.
- Concentrate minimizes storage, transport and container disposal requirements.
- Mix with up to 19 parts fresh water. One gallon concentrate treats up to 4,000 square feet. Consult coverage rates.
- Alkaline stable – suitable for new concrete.
- Penetrates deeply – effective on vertical or horizontal surfaces.
- Ideal for field or in-plant treatment of precast concrete.