Sika Latex R per 5 Gallon Pail
Mfr. Part #: 91035
Roll Over To Zoom
SikaLatex R is an acrylic-polymer latex that is not re-emulsifiable. It is a general purpose admixture which will produce polymer-modified concrete and mortar, and is also a bonding grout when mixed with sand and portland cement. Concrete/Mortar/Grout/etc. containing S...View More Details
About This Product
SikaLatex R is an acrylic-polymer latex that is not re-emulsifiable. It is a general purpose admixture which will produce polymer-modified concrete and mortar, and is also a bonding grout when mixed with sand and portland cement.
- Concrete/Mortar/Grout/etc. containing SikaLatex R exhibits improved adhesion to pre-pared substrates
- Increased adhesive strength of mortar/concrete when used as a bonding grout
- Increased resistance to freeze/thaw durability
- Does not produce a vapor barrier
- Admixture (replacing water) used in cement based products to improve adhesion, achieve a denser surface, and improve overall performance
- As a bonding grout (prime coat) when mixed with sand and portland cement
As a mixture/mixing solution: With mixer running, add materials in the following order: SikaLatex R solution and then the cement based product. Replace the amount of water recommended by the product. Do not dilute with water.
As a bonding grout: With the mixer running, add in the following order. SikaLatex R solution, aggregate, cement. The ratio is 1 part cement, 2 parts sand, and a sufficient amount of undiluted SikaLatex R to produce a creamy paint consistency. Maximum 4 gal./sack of cement (15L/sack of cement).
As a primer for acrylic coatings: No dilution is required. Use as is.
Q & A
For more information go to