GE SilGlaze II SCS2800-R Sealant Removable Tip per 10 Ounce Standard Cartridge
Mfr. Part #: SCS2800-12R
Roll Over To Zoom
With its easy application and fast-cure rate, SCS2800 SilGlaze II sealant offers exceptional elasticity and weatherability. It is an excellent candidate for projects that require immediate handling, such as constructing and installing doors and windows, field glazing, or gen...View More Details
- $8.35 $10.29 Save $1.94 (18%)GE SCS2000 SilPruf Sealant - 10 Ounce Cartridge
- $14.08 $15.75 Save $1.67 (10%)GE SCS2000 Silpruf Silicone Sealant per 20 Ounce Sausage
About This Product
With its easy application and fast-cure rate, SCS2800 SilGlaze II sealant offers exceptional elasticity and weatherability. It is an excellent candidate for projects that require immediate handling, such as constructing and installing doors and windows, field glazing, or general-purpose sealing. It is highly resistant to UV radiation and extreme weather, and remains permanently flexible for a long service life.
- One-part, neutral cure medium modulus sealant
- Fast cure rate
- Fast green strength in early cure hours
- ±50% movement capacity
- Proven, long-term resistance to extreme temperatures, UV radiation, rain, and snow with negligible change in elasticity
- Once cured, remains elastic in temperatures from -55°F to 300°F (-48°C to 149°C)
- Low VOC (volatile organic compound).
- Primerless adhesion to many conventional construction materials
- Fast, thorough, deep section cure to help speed up fabrication process
- Green strength typically reaches 10-15 psi in five hours and up to 30-40 psi after 24 hours
- Low-pumping viscosity for reduced strain on production equipment and thorough joint filling and easier tooling
- Work life of approximately 6-12 minutes
SCS2800 SilGlaze II sealant can securely and quickly bond without a primer to a variety of substrates, including glass, polycarbonate, vinyl, numerous plastics, treated and untreated wood, fluoropolymer and powder coated paints, coated aluminum, ceramic, and porcelain materials. Some finishes or substrates may require a primer.
SCS2800 SilGlaze II sealant is backed by world-class technical support and is supported by GE's extended limited warranty.
Q & A
For more information go to