3M Fire Barrier Wrap Strips FS-195+ per Roll
Mfr. Part #: 7000006371
Roll Over To Zoom
3M Fire Barrier Wrap Strips FS-195+ are a convenient, cost-effective firestop for plastic pipe, insulated pipe and cable, blank, floor and floor/ceiling assemblies. This intumescent firestop with aluminum foil exterior blocks flame, heat and toxic by-products of combustion. ...View More Details
About This Product
3M Fire Barrier Wrap Strips FS-195+ are a convenient, cost-effective firestop for plastic pipe, insulated pipe and cable, blank, floor and floor/ceiling assemblies. This intumescent firestop with aluminum foil exterior blocks flame, heat and toxic by-products of combustion. Installers simply wrap the strips around the penetration, secure and seal.
- Material is intumescent for thermal insulation (Intumescent material effectively firestops non-metallic penetrants)
- Aluminum foil exterior makes for accurate, effective installation
- Easily installed – simply wrap, secure and seal
- Re-enterable material saves time and money after installation
- Firestop tested up to 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL 1479)
Engineered as a wrappable firestop for applications including blank penetrations, large openings, even plastic and other non-metallic pipe penetration systems. 3M Fire Barrier Wrap Strips FS-195+ are fire-rated up to 4 hours in tested and listed systems and meets ASTM E814 (UL 1479) performance standards. Intumescent material expands when heated to deliver excellent thermal insulation, as well as provide an effective firestop for non-metallic penetrants.
- Plastic pipe and conduit penetrations up to 10" diameter
- Metal pipe penetrations
- Insulated pipe penetrations
- Blank penetrations
- Bus ducts
- Cable trays and bundles
- In conjunction with 3M Fire Barrier Composite Sheet CS-195+ for large openings
- Use with 3M Fire Barrier RC-1 Restricting Collar
3M Fire Barrier Wrap Strips FS-195+ can be installed into a wide range of applications because of its convenient wrappable strip construction — the flexible, firestop material comes in strips which can be quickly and easily wrapped around the penetration. Installers simply apply the strip, cut it with common tools, secure it in place with a 3M Fire Barrier RC-1 Restricting Collar, steel tie wire or 3M Composite Sheet CS-195+ and seal it with materials such as 3M Fire Barrier Sealant CP 25WB+ or Moldable Putty. It is designed for excellent weatherability against temperature, and humidity. It is re-enterable to save added time and material costs after installation.
The Science of Better Fire Protection from 3M
Since 1925 when one of our lab assistants invented masking tape, 3M has been applying science to life — developing adhesive products and technologies that help entire industries and individual businesses worldwide. The work that began with a single 3M engineer now spans decades and generations. All of it goes into each of our adhesives, sealants and protective coatings including 3M Fire Barrier Strips FS-195+ — to improve performance, and to help businesses like yours operate faster, better and more efficiently.
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.