SpecSeal 4" Firestop Ready Sleeve
Mfr. Part #: FS400
Roll Over To Zoom
SpecSeal Ready Sleeves are designed for new cabling penetrations where sleeves are required. Each Ready Sleeve kit includes a preformed steel sleeve with rolled edges, steel escutcheon plates with intumescent gaskets, and a dosage of our SpecSeal SSP Firestop Putty. The roll...View More Details
About This Product
SpecSeal Ready Sleeves are designed for new cabling penetrations where sleeves are required. Each Ready Sleeve kit includes a preformed steel sleeve with rolled edges, steel escutcheon plates with intumescent gaskets, and a dosage of our SpecSeal SSP Firestop Putty. The rolled edges of each Ready Sleeve eliminate the need for bushings while the included escutcheon plates and gaskets take the place of steel strut and strap supports.
- Economical - offers significant material and labor savings
- Ready to install - no cutting required, no waste
- Locks into place - no support struts and clamps required
- No external firestop seal required - factory supplied intumescent firestop gasket
- Firestop putty provided with kit - sufficient to seal ends to 1” (25 mm) depth
- UL Certified and code compliant
- For rated and non-rated barriers - putty seal impedes the passage of fire, smoke, superheated gases, particulate dust, and minimizes noise transmission
SpecSeal Ready Sleeve Pathways are used to protect or support cables in both non-rated and rated construction. SpecSeal Ready Sleeve Pathways are suitable for use in all common constructions including concrete floors, concrete walls, concrete block walls, and gypsum board/stud wall assemblies up to 10” (254 mm) thick.
All data, video, communication, power, and control cables shall be installed through sleeves wherever said cables penetrate fire resistance rated barriers. The sleeve shall be sized to accommodate the present cable bundle as well as anticipated growth. The sleeve kit shall include steel escutcheon plates and intumescent firestop gaskets sized to fit the specific outside diameter of the sleeve and sandwich the barrier to lock said sleeve in place. The sleeve shall be provided with a sufficient thickness of intumescent firestop putty to seal the ends of the sleeve to restrict the passage of fire, smoke, and superheated gases. The firestop sleeve shall be UL Certified and tested to the requirements of ASTM E814 (UL1479) and CAN/ ULC-S115.
- ASTM E814 (UL1479)
- Division 7, 07 84 13, Penetration Firestopping
- Division 23, 23 00 00, HVAC
- Division 26, 26 00 00, Electrical
Shipping & Returns
Sunshine Supply prides itself on providing only the best waterproofing products to the construction industry. Unfortunately, products we offer may not always meet our customers expectations. If this is the case, we are happy to accept your return and help you find a product that better fits your needs. (see return policy below)
If the reason for your return is a result of a mistake made by Sunshine Supply, we will provide a full product refund along with all tax, shipping, and handling fees applicable to your sale. Return shipping, if necessary, will be processed and scheduled by Sunshine Supply. Please, do not send back your products without consulting a customer service representative first to ensure a quick and easy refund.
Please inform Sunshine Supply immediately if any of your items are missing or damaged upon arrival. Make sure to notate all damages on the shipping receiver from our carriers or Sunshine Supply’s packing slip.
In the event we are unable to accept return of a product due to damage or leaking material. Sunshine Supply will provide a full refund, assuming it meets eligibility of our return policy, but expect the customer to dispose of the materials following all Southern California disposal guidelines.
Returns are fast and easy, but we do have a couple exceptions for products to be eligible for return. The exceptions are as follows:
- The original purchase date must be 30 days or less. Returns may be subject, but not limited to, a 20% restock fee if the return is made after 30 days. Returns older than 60 days will not be accepted.
- The product is in original, unopened manufactures packaging.
- The product is not expired or close to its expiration date.
- If applicable, product lot/batch number is clearly visible and matching the original sale lot/batch number.
- Not all returns are the same and it is difficult to outline every instance that meets return eligibility. If your return does not meet the requirements above please give us a call and we will attempt to remedy the situation in some other way. The satisfaction of our customers is Sunshine Supply’s top concern.
Here is some legal jargon from our Terms and Conditions:
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. is under no obligation to accept return of products purchased by customer whether or not they are special order. Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. may, in its sole discretion, accept a return of products and provide a credit to the customer’s account if (I) the products were purchased from Sunshine Supply Co., Inc., (II) the product is not visibly defective or impaired or have expired expiration dates, (III) the product is returned within thirty (30) days of the date of sale, and (IV) the product is in the original manufacturer’s packaging with Lot/Batch number clearly legible and matching the original sale. If Sunshine Supply Co., Inc. accepts the return of product, a restocking fee of 20% of the purchase price shall be deducted from all credited amounts from all stock, non-stock, or special order product. Additional limitations or costs may be imposed upon their return including those required by the manufacturer of the product.